Search for content in message boards

Blevins in and around Scott Co, TN

Blevins in and around Scott Co, TN

Posted: 11 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Oct 2001 5:56PM GMT
Surnames: ADKINS, BLEVINS, Bell, Cooper, Gregory, TROXELL
The Jonathan and Katy Troxell BLEVINS family inhabited, and still may, Scott Co, TN and Wayne Co, KY from before 1805. I am seeking anyone willing to exchange information on the Blevinses, or any of my other mentioned surnames.

info

Becca Brantley (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Blevins, Smith
My husband's great grandmother was Polly Ann Blevins,(1868-1942) married to John J.(Hawk) Smith (1866-1949). They lived in Scott County, Tennessee. Her parents were Diancis and Sarah Koger Blevins. My mother in law ( Her Granddaughter) I'm sure would have more information about her. Contact me back.

Blevins in and around Scott Co. TN

Shannon Terry Hagood (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Blevins
My grandmother, Maudie Elizabeth Blevins was married to El Caney Terry of Scott County. She was born Feb 12, 1912 in TN and died March of 1984 in Scott County. I am just starting my search for family and i am sorry that is all the information i have at this time.

Re: Blevins in and around Scott Co, TN

Posted: 17 Oct 2001 1:50AM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2002 5:15PM GMT
Charles;
I have all these families who lived in Scott County, TN and Wayne Co., KY. email me at azluna@juno.com

Posted: 23 Feb 2002 2:12PM GMT
Jonathan Blevins was my great, great, great-grandfather. His second wife Sarah Minton is my lineage; but, I have some info on him and both of his wives. E-mail me at trishb@highland.net.

Posted: 4 Oct 2002 3:53AM GMT
Surnames: troxel,blevions ,wilson
Hi , I am from the Blevins, Troxels. Blevins from onida,scott co tenn. My great grandpa and granddma were aberham blevins and polly miller. tarlton blevins was my gggrandfather, jonathon blevions and catharine(kate)troxel were my ggggrandparents. am i the right person. if so you can e-mail ne at jerry.bobbie@citlink.com my name is Bobbie

Posted: 21 Dec 2002 5:58AM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2004 9:27PM GMT
Jonathan Blevins and Sarah Minton are also my line through their son Armpstead who married Margaret (Marjorie) Carson. Do you have any pictures? E-mail me and perhaps we can exchange info and pictures.
Thanks,
Sue

Posted: 21 Dec 2002 6:02AM GMT
I'd be interested in exchanging info with you. do you have any Troxell pictures? You can e-mail me direct.
Thanks,
Sue

Bobbie Sherrill (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2002 10:37PM GMT
Surnames: Blevins
I will be glad to give you what i have in information and the only picture i have of a Troxel is one of Thomas Troxel suppose to be the grandfather of jacob troxel and i got it from the internet. also one , some say is cornblossom others say its her grandaughter that looks just like her,also from the internet. I have abe and polly blevins my greatgrandparents some of my grandmother and mother, Most all i have were given to me by my mother and off the net,most of our pictures were distroyed in a fire in 1954 when my grandfathers home burned. I have copys of the census taken with the Blevins from the eighteen hundreds to nineteen thirty. How are you related? If you want a copy of my pictures send me a e-mail i can send them to . Do you have pictures? I would love to have a copy. Bobbie

Posted: 22 Dec 2002 3:07AM GMT
Jonathan Blevins b. 1779 VA married Katy Troxell (1) and Sarah Minton (2) and that's my line. Jonahan and Sarah had 3 sons, their son Armstead married Marjorie Carson.
Armstead and Marjorie's daughter, Anna, maried John Granville Burke, s/o Jonathan Burke and Nancy Cooper.
John and Anna's daughter, Margaret, is my Great Grandmother.
Jonathan Burke, b. 1797 VA, his parents were Benjamin Burke and Elizabeth Troxell.
I have pictures of Anna and her brother Isaac. And I have pictures of Anna and John's daughter, Margaret. I also have one of Jonathan Burke and his son Hayden and his daughter Elizabeth. I will be willing to share. My e-mail address is....
Sch3111@aol.com
Thanks Bobbie, I look forward to hearing from you.
Sue
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions