Search for content in message boards

gett Families: Biographical Sketches. by William E.Liggett. Mimeographed.University City,MO 1957

gett Families: Biographical Sketches. by William E.Liggett. Mimeographed.University City,MO 1957

Posted: 17 Feb 2001 8:30AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 5:14PM GMT
Amimeographed family history by William E. Liggett "Biographical Sketches of the Foulks-Liggett University City, MO 1957, was used as a source by Joseph Rishel in his 1990 Founding Families of Pittsburg, which mingles the families of two unrelated Liggetts, Thomas and Robert. Which of these two unrelated Pittsburgh founders were the Missouri Liggetts descended from: Thomas Liggett (1779-1854) or my great-x-3-grandfather Robert Liggett (1743-1806) ? Barbara Marvin, 4629 Tilden St. NW< Washington DC 20016

Re: gett Families: Biographical Sketches. by William E.Liggett. Mimeographed.University City,MO 1957

Posted: 10 Aug 2002 2:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Robert Liggett was the Liggett who came to Missouri. The Liggetts settled in/near Howard County. Harvey E. Liggett was a descendant of Robert and was my great grandfather. I believe his father was Robert's son.

I would love to know how you are descended from Robert. I'm sure we are directly related.

Re: gett Families: Biographical Sketches. by William E.Liggett. Mimeographed.University City,MO 1957

Linda Plutynski (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2006 12:39AM GMT
I have a mimeographed copy ot this family tree. Are you looking for it?

Posted: 19 Nov 2013 3:36AM GMT
Yes, I am very interested in a mimeographed copy. My grandfather was Donald Liggett James, born in St Louis. My daughter presently teaches philosophy at Washington U in St Louis. I was there in October for a visit. Would love to contact you. Linda Plutynski in California
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions