Search for content in message boards

Leforestier, Capdeville, Lambert, Byrnes, Roblot Family from St. Pierre et Miquelon

Leforestier, Capdeville, Lambert, Byrnes, Roblot Family from St. Pierre et Miquelon

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 8:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LeForestier, Capdeville, Lambert, Byrnes, Roblot
Does anyone have any information about the Leforestier family in St. Pierre? My great-great grandmother Felicia was born there in 1894 and had a son (Michel Leforestier) out of wedlock with a man from St. Pierre named Michel Capdeville. I think Felicia's parents were Ernest Leforestier and Marie Roblot, but I don;t know who their parents were.

Also, my great-great grandfather William Byrne was born in St. Pierre in 1884. His father was Byrne (born in Scotland, England, Ireland or Massachusetts?) and his mother was Lambert (probably born in St. Pierre). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Leforestier, Capdeville, Lambert, Byrnes, Roblot Family from St. Pierre et Miquelon

Posted: 5 Nov 2011 4:29PM GMT
Felicia Leforestier was my great grandmother. She married Edward Eine (not 100% on spelling of Edward-Eduard-edvard) Felicia had 2 daughters Anna Odette Eine (my grandmother) born 1920 died 1994, and Elsie (I don't have any info on her) My mother has fond memories of her Uncle Mike!

Re: Leforestier, Capdeville, Lambert, Byrnes, Roblot Family from St. Pierre et Miquelon

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 2:29AM GMT
Felcia was also my great grandmother. My mother, Margaret, is Michel's (Mike) daughter. Elsie had a daughter, Louise, and a son, Thomas. If you have any other information on the LeForestier family, please let us know. Thanks, Dan

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 1:51PM GMT
I can share that the family was quite active in Englewood. From what I know they were a help to local government and aided in establishing a church- maybe Presbyterian? Not 100% certain of times and names though. This was just from grilling my mother Barbara- (Felicia's grand daughter)

I do know we have Basque heritage which I have been trying to explore further. I have been unable to find out anything on the Roblot name. However we are Basque! Do you have any info on that?

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 1:31PM GMT
I have found lots of information (in the last few months) on the Leforestier family. I am Margaret's daughter Grace (Felicia's great granddaughter). The Leforestiers are from Saint-Benoit-des-Ondes, Brittany, France. The Roblots are from Noyal Sous Bazouges, Brittany, France. The Capdevilles are from Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Aquitaine, France and they are Basque. My family tree has alot of information that is also your family information. Look up Felicia Leforestier on Ancestry.com. I also have a number of photographs of your grandmother with Nana, Aunt Elsie, and my grandfather if you would like copies I can e-mail them to you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions