Search for content in message boards

Anton Edward Johnson, Montana

Anton Edward Johnson, Montana

Posted: 30 Aug 2012 7:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson
Hello,

I've found the passport application for Anton Edward Johnson b. Oct 19 1885. He travels to Sweden where he gets married in 1921.
My question is if the picture on the left is of Anton Edward Johnson or of the person whose application is on the previous page. If that's the case, Anton's picture is on the subsequent page and I can't access it. I would very much apprecite if someone could take a look at the application and tell me what you think.

Thank you,
Caroline

Not sure if this link works but here's the application:
http://search.ancestry.se/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=USp...

Re: Anton Edward Johnson, Montana

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 3:44AM GMT
Caroline. That is not his picture, it is on the next page. I don't understand why you cannot access the next page. If you are on ancestry all you have to do is in the upper right hand corner is to click on the forward arrow. If you cannot, if you will give me your e-mail address I will forward it to you. Don

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 12:15PM GMT
Edited: 31 Aug 2012 3:09PM GMT
I don't have the World membership which means I can only access American documents linked to people born in Sweden. For some reason the page with the picture of Anton is not linked to him.
It would be great if you could forward it to me. Thank you so much for your help. My e-mail is: *deleted*
/Caroline

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 2:14PM GMT
Caroline. The application consisted of 5 pages, I sent the first 4 as the last page was a duplicate of another page. I also do not have a worldwide subscription. I found that in the US records. Don

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 3:18PM GMT
I just received the application. Thank you again for taking the time to help me with this. I'm in Sweden and I only have the Swedish membership so the access to the US records is restricted. That's probably why I was only allowed to see the first page (although I am supposed to be able to view all documents regarding Swedish immigrants in the US).

Posted: 1 Sep 2012 2:06AM GMT
Caroline. You are welcome, happy to help. If you have further questions you think I can help with, feel free to ask. Don
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions