Search for content in message boards

Stallings Family Records

Stallings Family Records

Posted: 6 Aug 2001 9:05PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2004 3:41PM GMT
I am trying to locate an article published by The Stallings Company of Texas, have wrote to them twice and they dont respond. The article is Stallings Family Records by James Henry Stallings Second Edition dated November1982. Would pay for copy and postage charges. Also VERY interseted in any other artic/book connected to the Stallings of Calvert Co, Maryland. Leonard M. Chaney 14757 Arkansas St, Woodbridge, Virginia 22191.

Re: Stallings Family Records

Wyatt Richard "Dick" Stallings (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2001 8:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a decendant of Nicholas Stallings of James City County, VA. I have these addresses of Texas Stallings.

Jane Stallings Hamilton
5614 Valerie
Houston, TX 77081

James W. Stallings
7810 Aleta
Spring, TX 77379

Philip Stephen Robinson
9031 Hendon Lane
Houston, TX 77036

These persons refer to a book by Dr. James Henry Stallings. Perhaps they can tell you where a copy of the book may be obtained.

This information, in turn, was given to me by Ken Green whose email is (was?): txgreen@msn.com.

Good luck,
Dick Stallings

Penny Petree (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2001 3:20AM GMT
My name is Penny Petree.I was adopted and in search for any and all clue that may be a lead. My orginal Birth Mother was Emma Lee Stallings. I was born Sept. 29, 1961. I have A twin bother. We were born in Pampa, Texas (Gray County).
All I was told and by my birth records She was not married and I was told that I have a sister that is Approx. 18 months older than us.
I have no ideal who my birth father was Or how old my birth mother was at the time she had us.
If any of this sounds fimilar, Please E-mail me at Penny0929@aol.com
Thank you,
Penny Petree

jack stallings (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2001 5:06AM GMT
i am also a descendent of nicholas stallings and on thru nicholas, jr, joseph, sr, lott, abraham, reuben, william, nelson, peter urias, charles thomas (my father) all thru jamestown and on thru north carolina. i am from charlotte and have been i fairbanks, alaska for 32 years.

Carol Radespiel (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 2001 5:10AM GMT
I am also a descendent of Nicholas Stallings Sr. My line is as follows: Nicholas Sr.(1), Nicholas Jr.(2) Joseph(3), Reuben(4), Abner(5), Wright(6), William(7), Wesley(8), William(9), Phoebe(10) married Eddie Holmes, Ethel Mae Holmes(11) married Floyd E.Tyson, Bufford Tyson(12) was my father. I have access to the Stallings Family Records. Just found it this past summer.
I am looking for more info on William the son of Wright. I know he was born 1785 and lived in North Carolina, moved to Claiborne county TN, married Susan Curry, in 1830 moved to Sangamon/Logan county IL. Does anyone know When and where he die?

Kathleen Tovar (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2002 7:44AM GMT
Surnames: Researching: Ball, Chapman, Finley, Gaines, Hanley, Hausmann, Holmes, McLennan, MacLennan, McRae, Parker, Pennebaker, Pickering, Serna, Sondgroth, Tovar, Upham
Hi Carol,

My great-gramdmother Emma Jane Holmes Chapman's was the sister of Eddie Holmes. I do have some brief information from my great-grandfather's autobiography that talks about Eddie Holmes going to Nebraska and then to Colorado and also a bit about Emma's family. I would be happy to send it to you if you are interested.

Can you tell me where Eddie and Phoebe ended up?

Thanks,
Kathleen

Carol Radespiel (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2002 10:12PM GMT
Surnames: Holmes, Stallings, Tyson,
Yes, they ended up in Custer County, Nebraska. Eddie was my Great-grandfather. He married Pheobe Stallings. I would love to share with you!
Sincerely
Carol

Stella Pat (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2002 4:11PM GMT
Sounds like you have a lot of Stallings. do you by any chance have a Thomas Frank Sttallings b: 2-14-1871? please reply to StellaPate@aol.com

Vanessa Speer (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2003 2:43AM GMT
Hello, My name is Vanessa Speer, My Mothers maiden name was Stallings, She is the Daughter of Arthur Jefferson Stallings and Rue Ina Basham, Arthur is the son of William B. Stallings,Born Aug.,1869,lived in Clayton Co. Poplar Springs,moved to Sebastion Co sometime around the early,1900's,He married lula or Mary L. , if any of this is conected to any of the Stallings you have heard about, please email me at ( k.speer@worldnet.att.net ) I would greatly appriciate any information, I am new to all this, Thanks , Vanessa

Posted: 1 Mar 2004 10:56PM GMT
I too am a descendant of Nicholas and Christian Morecroft Stallings. My line is the William, son of Joseph one. Would like to communicate. Bobbi Stallings Brent
per page

Find a board about a specific topic