Search for content in message boards

KING Family in Hertfordshire in the early 1600s

KING Family in Hertfordshire in the early 1600s

Kollin King (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jan 2010 2:20PM GMT
Surnames: KING
I am looking for any and all information on the KING family in Hertfordshire in the early 1600s. Please email me ifyou have any information or if you are researching a similar line.

Re: KING Family

Tracey Macleod (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2004 1:44PM GMT
Hi Kollin
I am researching the King family for my friend and they are from the Ware area of Hertfordshire and I believe also had connections to Kent.
Do you have any more info on your Kings?
Best wishes
Tracey

Posted: 6 Apr 2004 3:11PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2010 2:50PM GMT
Surnames: King,
I don't know if anyone is still reading these posts, as this thread started so long ago, but i have researched my family tree of Kings in Hertfordshire back to about 1750, mainly in Wheathampstead, Ware, Amwell, and Bedmond (Abbots Langley) where my family are today. If you have any links in these places i'd be keen to hear about them!
Thanks
Polly

Tracey Macleod (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2004 8:20AM GMT
Hi Polly
It is my friend who is researching the surname KING. She is a King and her family all live in Ware as I believe they have done for many generations. I will find out for you what she has and e mail it over to see if there are any links.
My e mail is traceymacleod@hotmail.com. Do you have an e mail that I can forward to Michelle.
Hope to speak soon
Best wishes
Tracey

Re: KING Family in Hertfordshire in the early 1600s

Posted: 28 Oct 2009 5:25PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2010 2:51PM GMT
Surnames: King
I'm intrigued by this post as I am researching a King family from Ware. I have an Amy M Watson Born Ware who married a Percy King there in 1943. Amy was the daughter of James William Watson born India 1887 who married Maude Sarah Youseman in Ware in 1910. The Youseman family came from Kent, I beleive around Strood.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions