Search for content in message boards

GEORGE WILEY WATSON JOHN WILEY WATSON

GEORGE WILEY WATSON JOHN WILEY WATSON

Posted: 21 Feb 2001 8:51AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 4:20AM GMT
Looking for more information on these names. I have GEORGE WILEY WATSON from ALABAMA to ILLINOIS and CIVIL WAR to IRON COUNTY, MISSOURI & ST. FRANCOIS COUNTY, MISSOURI to the present. His mariage to ZELPHA JANE HACKETT and info on her to CAPE GIRARDEAU, MISSOURI. I have a photo of ZELPHA JANE c. late 1800's.

JOHN WILEY WATSON birth Sept 12,1852 and his marriage to LAVINA J. CRAWFORD & their children & spouses.

I found WILEY WATSON from TENNESSE who is buried at FORT BUTLER CEMETERY in ILLINOIS. He was taken prisoner during the battle at FORT DONELSON during the CIVIL WAR. I don't know if he is related but the name fits.

There is more information but please contact me directly GwwatsonIII@aol.com or my fiancee Suebroz@aol.com.

"CHEROKEE" JOHN WILEY WATSON please contact me or Sue.

Watson in Missouri

Posted: 26 Mar 2001 10:24PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 4:14AM GMT
My gr-grandfather was Thomas Jefferson Watson. I have been trying to get infomation on this side of the family. Would you have this name in your line?
Sincerely Dee Cain

Watson's in MO.

Posted: 7 Apr 2001 8:15AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 4:20AM GMT
Sorry, that name does not ring a bell.

Re: Watson in Missouri

Doris Mace Moore (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 2002 2:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am decended from a Thomas Jefferson Watson who lived in Missouri do you have any other information on the Thomas that you are tracing I might be able to help you.

Dee Cain (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2002 4:46AM GMT
Surnames: Watson
My Thomas Jefferson Watson married a Martha Louise Burcham (?) and had at least 4 daughters. Bertha, Myrtle, Myra and my Grandmother Carrie Nathan (b. 1900-D. 1987) If you have any information I would appreciate it. My e-mail is Bears96Cain2@netscape.net.

Posted: 27 Jun 2002 2:26PM GMT
The Thomas Jefferson Watson I have married a Madora Mouser I know he married a second time but I am not sure who he married mine was born 04-02-1852 His parents were George Watson and Elizabeth Casey.

Dee Cain (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2002 5:11PM GMT
Surnames: Watson
Not sure if this is the same person but could be. What other info do you have. Do you know where these people are buried or thing like that? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I could not find anything and was beginning to get discouraged. Thank You Dee

Posted: 27 Jun 2002 9:19PM GMT
I have Thomas Jefferson Watson b. 04-02-1852 d. 06-01-1928 Missouri. he married 07-16-1872 Madora Mouser b. 05-10-1856 d. 11-1899 Missouri he is buried in Little vine cemetery in Wright Co., Missouri She is buried in Bramhall Cemetery Wright Co., Missouri is you would like to contact me directly email me at moore@getgoin.net I have more information avalible.

Re: GEORGE WILEY WATSON JOHN WILEY WATSON

Scott Watson (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2005 9:02PM GMT
Surnames: Watson, Chilton, Crawfor, Miller, Clark
I am the great grandson of John Wiley Watson. I am currently researching my family lines, any iformation that we can share would be helpful. Please contact me asap, i hope i have the answers that you're looking for.

Re: GEORGE WILEY WATSON JOHN WILEY WATSON

Sue (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2005 3:11PM GMT
Please contact me at Suebroz@aol.com ASAP. I have 1500 Watson & allied names. 5 yrs of research, cemetery photos & more.Thanks.

Sue
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions