Search for content in message boards

O'CONNOR, Rose

O'CONNOR, Rose

Posted: 18 Nov 2008 4:52AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: O'CONNOR, CARPINELLO, COBURN, BOYLAN, DANIELS, SMITH, DAWSON, GRAIG, BARTLETT, ASHE, LAND, THOMPSON, SMITH
Rose C. O'Connor
Born in Brooklyn, NY on Mar. 18, 1918
Died on Nov. 13, 2008 and resided in Asheville, NC.

Visitation: No Visitation
Memorial Mass: Saturday, Nov. 22, 2008
Cemetery: Private

ROSE C. O'CONNOR
Rose Carpinello O'Connor, 90, of Asheville,NC died on Thursday, November 13, 2008, at the WNC Baptist Home.
A native of Brooklyn, NY, Mrs. O'Connor was a daughter of the late Michael J. Carpinello and Emma Coburn Boylan, and step-daughter of the late Grace Carpinello. She was also preceded in death by her husband, Bud O. O'Connor, who died in 1997, and by two brothers, Alfred and Michael Carpinello.
Mrs. O'Connor was a member of St. Eugene Catholic Church.
She is survived by her daughters, Pamela Daniels and husband John, and Karen Smith, all of Asheville; sons, Ken O'Connor and wife Kathy, Daniel O'Connor, and Tim O'Connor, all of Asheville; sister, Natalie Dawson, of Spring Lake, NJ; and grandchildren, Kelly Craig, Kimberly Bartlett, Shannon Ashe, Kristina Land, Michelle Thompson, and Brian Smith.
A memorial service for Mrs. O'Connor will be at 1:00 p.m. Satuday at St. Eugene Catholic Church with the Rev. Fr. John Schneider officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Eblen Charities, 12 Regent Park Blvd., Asheville, NC 28806.
Groce Funeral Home on Patton Ave. is assisting the family.

www.grocefuneralhome.com
Attachments:

Re: O'CONNOR, Rose

Posted: 13 Apr 2011 12:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carpinello, Dawson,McEntee,Coburn,Boylan.O'Connor
Rose Carpinello O'Connor was my grandmother Natalie Carpinello Dawson's 1/2 sister.Michael James Carpinello Sr their father.My grandmothers mother was Grace Marie McEntee
from Brooklyn NY.I'm looking for info on Rose Carpinello's mother EMMA COBURN BOYLAN. She also had 2 son's Alfred Carpinello & Michael Carpinello Jr.Also any info on the McEntee family would be great.....

Re: O'CONNOR, Rose

Posted: 13 Apr 2011 6:03PM GMT
I also have O'Connor and McEntee in my family tree. They married in the mid 1800s in Troy NY.

Re: Grace Carpinello's Brooklyn McEntee Birth Family

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 3:14AM GMT
Surnames: Carpinello McEntee McAuley
Greetings! Your great-grandmother, Grace Marie McEntee, was the much younger sister of Anna McEntee, my paternal grandmother. The 1900 U.S. Federal Census has 5-yr.old Grace, 24 yr.old Anna, and their 3 sisters and 1 brother living in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, with their Plumber father Patrick and mother Mary. Both parents were born in Ireland. Later, in 1920, the U.S. Federal Census has 24 yr.old Grace residing in the same Brooklyn neighborhood but actually living with married Anna’s McAuley family!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions