Search for content in message boards

Elijah CASON

Elijah CASON

Posted: 5 Apr 2005 8:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CASON

I am seeking info on Elijah Cason, Wilmington, who had a son, James A. and grandson, Julius, 1838, who fought in Civil War.

Re: Elijah CASON

Posted: 16 Apr 2006 10:32PM GMT
My great grandfather was James A. Cason born abt 1831. served with Co. H, 7th Ga Cav. in the Civil War. James A. and his wife had 6 sons, Elijah was one who was born abt 1867. Is there perhaps a connection? With Kind regards, Elizabeth Autry Jernigan

Posted: 22 Aug 2006 6:36AM GMT
Surnames: Harley Cason
Hi, Ms. Mary, my name is Sheila Cason Hotchkiss and Harley J. Cason of Bryan Co, GA was my GGG grandfather. Please I know nothing of my family other than my dad has 11 brothers and sisters ( I know that is alot) but I would love to know more. We have a huge reunion in Glennville GA the month of Oct every year and I would love to invite all the Cason's. My dad did not know any of his great Uncles or Aunts could you please tell me their names and their child and so on. email me at hotkiss217@hotmail.com or call cell 912-687-5575 PLEASE

Posted: 24 Jul 2007 6:33AM GMT
Is this Cason family related to Darling Benton Cason, who was born in the yer of 1810 in Mississipi and he was married was married in St. Helena, Louisiana on the date of July 1, 1828 to Lucinda Goins (Gaines, Guins) and his mother was born in Georgia, and his father was born in either North Carolina or South Carolina, during his lifetime Darling B. Cason was a merchant and a post master and he lived in the 6th Ward of Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana, any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions