Search for content in message boards

Daigle Genealogy

Daigle Genealogy

Donald J. Daigle (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Daigle
I am in charge of genealogy for the Daigle Reunion to be held in Morgan City as part of the Congre Mondial in Aug. 1999. I am looking for every Daigle I can find (birth, marriage, and death date and place) and their spouse of course. I have a number from the New Brunswick area but I would like to have the Daigles from the Province of Quebec. If you know of someone (hopefully many) who would be willing to share their Daigle database with me, please put them in contact with me and of course I would be willing to share the complete database with them. I now have over 7700 names about 5000 Daigles. I will be sending this message out to the others on the helplist in a grand effort to have as many Daigles in the database before the Reunion.

BTW, If I can be of any help to you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Don Daigle
ddaigle@nola.srrc.usda.gov

DAIGLE

PAMELA SHORE (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: DAIGLE
I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON AN EDMOND DAIGLE, HE WAS TO HAVE MARRIED EMILIA JAILLET ON 1-12-1927. I'D APPRECIATE AN ASSISTANCE WITH THIS. THANK-YOU...PAM

Daigle Genealogy

Posted: 3 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Pam, I do not have any Emilia Jaillets in the Daigle database. I do have a number of Edmond Daigles, a majority of whom are not married. If you have any information about Edmond, perhaps we can trace the family tree. I look forward to hearing from you---Don

Daigle Genealogy

Thank you, Alfreda, for answering my query. I look forward to hearing from you--Don
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 8:29PM GMT
I have a Peter Daigle married to my aunt Stella Savoie dtr of Joseph-Exeas(Osias)Savoie in Chatham, NB. Peter died a few years ago and was in his 80's . He has a brother living in Elliot Lake in Ontario.
I will have to contact my aunt and find more info .

Re: Daigle Genealogy

Posted: 6 Jul 2001 3:53PM GMT
I begin my Daigle ancestry with Olivier and Marie Gaudet then to Bernard > Joseph > Michel > Tranquille > William > Alfred (my grandfather)
I was wondering if you had any info on Tranquille please. I have discrepencies in whom he married.

Sincerely
Rhondi
e-mail: calladineb@aol.com

Posted: 9 Sep 2001 11:26PM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2002 10:30PM GMT
Surnames: Daigle, Templet
I have an Aunt Augustine Chariotte Templet who married George Daigle son of Alcide Daigle and Algoria E. Landry. I am looking for information on their descendants and there wereabouts. Augustine Chariotte Templet b. 3-1-1893 and marrie 1-28-1915 of White Castle, LA. Their children are:

George Russel Daigle b. 1-21-1916
Victory Sophie Marie Daigle b. 1-11-1918
Jules Daigle
Roland J. Daigle b. abt 1923
Charoltte Daigle b. abt 1935

I am also looking for infomation on a Mabel Phileman Daigle b. 8-30-1914 in Belle Rose, LA. (d/o Felix Daigle and Marie Landry.) m. to Clement Michael Templet ( s/o Francois Templet and Emily Alleman ). I am interest in this person and their descendants as they new my grandparents Omer S. Templet and Berthe Folse all of White Castle, LA.. Mabel Daigle Templet had worked for my grandfather Omer Templet at the sugar mill in White Castle.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Cathy

Kelly Bommarito (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2001 11:55PM GMT
My g.grandfather is Louis J. Daigle. He marrie Anne Marie Charbonnier. They had 1 child, Joanne Louise Daigle (now Clarkson). I'm not sure of any of the dates but Joanne was born sometime in the 30's. Louis served in WWII and was very active in the VFW. He lived with Anne Marie in Rockford, Illinois
Kelly
bommarito_kelly@hotmai.com

Monique (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2001 7:44PM GMT
Don,

Any chance you would have a Joseph Daigle married to an Adelaide Carriere in 1849 southwestern Ontario in your database. I'm stuck and could use a break :)

Monique

Posted: 16 Nov 2001 8:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 6:58PM GMT
Sorry, Monique

No Adelaide. A number of other ladies with the same last name. Do you have dates?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions