Search for content in message boards

yniguez

yniguez

merlin wiggershaus (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2000 12:52PM GMT
hello to all yniguezes,drop me a line......

YNIGUES

SHARAL GARCIA (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2000 2:58PM GMT
I LIVE IN SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA AND I KNOW A WHOLE FAMILY BY THAT LAST NAME.

thanks

merlin wiggershaus (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 7:25AM GMT
well thanks a lot,maybe they are my relatives,if you able to talk to them,tell them i'm the great granddaughter of victorina yniguez from san vicente malolos bulacan,philipines and i'm in germany.thanks again.by the way,i'm merlin wiggershaus.

YNIGUES-YNIGUEZ

SHARAL GARCIA (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 9:23AM GMT
MERLIN, I WIIL CALL THEM THIS MORNING, BECAUSE MY FRIEND PATRICK AND CHRISTINA ARE YNIGUES AND THEIR IS MORE,BECAUSE THEIR DAD WAS MARRIED BEFORE AND HAS LIKE 3 TO 4 MORE CHILDREN THAT PATRICK, CHRISTINA AND JENNIFER HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT ARE THEIR HALF BROTHES AND SISTERS.

excited

merlin (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 1:11PM GMT
i hope they are my relatives:)
anyway,thank you for your effort.i really appreciate that.well,probably this august,me and my 2 kids will go and visit my father in L.A.,then since my grandma lives in sacramento too,(what a coincidence)maybe we can meet.if i can't make it in august,then early next year.hope to get in touch with you.and thanks again.

MERLIN

SHARAL GARCIA KING (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 6:42PM GMT
THIS IS SO WEIRD, WHAT'S YOUR GRANDMA'S LAST NAME?

grandma

merlin (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2000 12:50AM GMT
my grandma's maiden name is Castillo,and she was married to Jose Yniguez.my grandma was born in the philippines,may 26,1900,my grandpa is also a filipino and born april 13,1898 or 1896.
so,i'm 35 years old.
what do you find weird anyway?is there somebody who knows my ancestor and in a way doesn't match or what?
anyway,whatever info you get,i'll appreciate.
merlin

MERLIN

SHARAL GARCIA KING (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2000 10:43AM GMT
ALLEN SAID HE HAS LOTS OF RELATIVES THAT ALL SETTLED IN HAWAII AND THE ALSO HAVE GERMANS IN THE FAMILY,I HAVE TO CALL HIM THIS MORNING AFTER I HEAR FROM YOU TO GIVE HIM MORE INFO. I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON.

MERLIN

SHARAL GARCIA-KING (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2000 11:16AM GMT
I JUST SPOKE TO KAREN ALLEN'S WIFE AND SHE'LL CALL BACK TODAY TO GIVE ME ALLEN'S SISTERS ADDRESS CLARA, BECAUSE CLARA WANTS YOU TO WRITE HER, SHE'S DOING THE FAMILY TREE, SHE IS ALSO A YNIGUES, CHINESE FILLIPINO,THEY WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW THE CHINESE NAME YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS BORN WITH? DO YOU HAVE THAT INFORMATION FOR THEM?

email

merlin (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2000 1:28AM GMT
i will ask my mother if she knows it.
anyway,can we communicate thru emails?
merlinhaus@gmx.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions