Search for content in message boards

Lampazos, Mexico

Lampazos, Mexico

Alfonso Lugo (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Guajardo, Ugartechea
I'm searching for any information on the Guajardo and/or Ugartechea family from Lampazos De Naranjo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

genealogy

victor ugartechea (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: ugartechea
i have the last name you are looking for.
my father is renato ugartechea from mexico city
and his father is from spain.i have family in chicago
houston.i am very interested in the genealogy of my last name,but have no luck in the history of it.any info is much appreciated.

Ugartechea

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
I'm sorry it took so long for me to answer your response. I recently retired and am devoting a lot of time on my research. I just returned from Lampazos, Mexico and got a lot of information from my living relatives there. They were very helpful with information from the late 1800's to now. I understand that my distant relatives came from Villa De Carmen, near Monterrey, Mexico. I have a cousin who works in the courthouse in Lampazos, hopefully she can get the information I need from Monterrey. If you have any specific questions, write to my E-Mail.

Al

Re: Lampazos, Mexico

Tomas Rodriguez (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2001 5:17AM GMT
Surnames: Guajardo
I have info on:
Ma. Cecilia Guajardo - Married May 2, 1842
Ma. Encarnacion Guaxardo - Married Sept 11, 1810

Write to me if you would like copy of mi file.

Tom Rodriguez
rodrigt501@hotmail.com

Re: Lampazos, Mexico

Melissa Morales Guajardo (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 2001 10:49PM GMT
Hi Tom, look I don't really know if I might be related to does Guajardo people that you are talking about, but I will really appreciated if you could send me a copy of your fiel, its because I am looking for my ancestors with last name Guajardo.

Thanks!

Re: Lampazos, Mexico - Guajardo

Posted: 5 Nov 2001 2:55AM GMT
Hola Melissa,

Al mbnd2@sc2000.net te envie un file (.ged) de familias chavana con datos de dos personas que quiza te puedan interesar:

Ma Cecilia Guajardo, casada en Lampazos, 1842, con Tomas Chavana (tio de mi abuela Librada Chavana.)

Ma Encarnacion Guaxardo, casada en Lampazos, 1810, con Lino Chavana.

Si acaso tienes datos datos que conecten con los mios por favor me los envias.

Saludos,

Tomas Rodriguez
rodrigt501@hotmail.com

Re: Lampazos

Posted: 8 Dec 2002 8:18AM GMT
Surnames: From Lampazos: Chavana Enriquez Gonzales & Rodriguez
Alfonso: Does your cousin in Lampazos have email? It would be great to have email dialog, hopiing to later correspond with other genealogy buffs in Lampazos.

Tomas Rodriguez
rodrigt501@hotmail.com

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 7:25PM GMT
Hi! My grandfather Isidoro Guajardo Ugartechea was born in Lampasos. My mother was born in Ira, Texas in 1923. Her mother was born near the capitol of Mexico (Santos Sanchez was her name). She had a brother, Benito Sanchez & a sister, Maria de la Luz Sanchez. They immigrated to the U.S. around the 1900s. Their father was Santos Sanchez & mother was Maria de Jesus Sanchez. My grandmother died when my mother was only 2 yrs. old. She never got to know her mother's relatives. Can you give me some tips on how to access information from Mexican records on Santos Sanchez & her family. I cannot find anything here in the U.S. I've been researching it for many hours & nothing comes up on her or her brother & sister. I've checked census records on all the years available and the social security index as well as other records that are accessible to me by www.ancestry.com. Please share your knowledge with me in obtaining info. & please let me know if we are related. Hope to hear from you soon. P.S. A lady by the name of Francisca Del Bosque & her husband was Ventura Reyes immigrated to the U.S. around the same time as my grandmother. This lady later went back to her hometown in Mexico (around Reynosa). Before she died she wrote to my mother & told her that she had a trunk of her mother's things but my mother could not pick them up due to family resposibilities. The lady died around the year 1955 or so. Is it possible to locate the family to find out info. about the trunk or anything else.

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 9:15PM GMT
Surnames: Ugartechea
Hi Tomas. Thank you for your inguiry. We must be related since my grandmother was a Guajardo and my grandfather was Ugartechea. It would be nice to know. That's too bad about the chest that belonged to your grandmother. It probably had a wealth of information in it. I would start looking for the people who had it through the Yahoo people finder. Latter Day Saints is an excellent website to start with in finding your ancesters. You can e-mail direct at alfons105@hotmail.com if you have any other questions. I know I have some.

Al

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 9:32PM GMT
Surnames: Ugartechea
I'm a little confused. Your reply came to my e-mail, but it has Tomas' name on it. I thought Tomas had written it, but I just noticed that the author was Janie. So, I'm not sure who your inquiry was directed to. By the way, I had an uncle who was Isidora Guajardo Ugartechea. If the mail was directed to me, fine, if not sorry for the interruption.

Al
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions