Search for content in message boards

Jaramillo/Carson/Romero

Jaramillo/Carson/Romero

J.M. Jaramillo (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2001 10:51AM GMT
My great grandparents were from either Mora or Powell New Mexico. Her name was Maria Eugenia ( I believe that is her frist name) Romero, and his name was Daniel Joseph Jaramillo. Her parents were mother unkown, although I do know she was from France, or of french desent. Her father was Ramone? Ramon? Romero. Daniels father was Jose Miguel Jaramillo, and his mother ??????. Daniel and Maria went to the southern area of Colorado, near Trinidad I believe, and had a couple of kid. Andreas, who died as a baby. Knash, who died in 1997. Eloy, who is still alive. Miguel Jose, who is my grand father deid in 1979. And a couple of daughters, Stella-Marie, who is still alive,a nd a couple who have already died. if anyone has ANY information reagarding this, please contact me.
Also, I know either by blood or marriage that there is Kit Carson in my family. As in the famous Kit Carson, I believed he married a lady named Mary Joseph Jaramillo. Although I do not know how. And, that hte Jaramillos married into a very prominent family in New Mexico. Thanks a lot.
JM

Re: Jaramillo/Carson/Romero

MJ. Montano (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2001 6:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Read your message. My grandparents resided in Mora, NM as well. My grandfather, Emilio Jaramillo, was born in Cimarron, NM and somehow ended up in Mora, where he either met and/or married my grandmother, Rosenda Hererra. They both ended up living in Rock Springs and Green River Wyo. I have an uncle, aunt and cousins that still live in Wyo. I am looking for information on Emilio Jaramillo, and I was told that he too was related to Maria Josepha Jaramillo, wife of Kit Carson. Do you have any other info., descendants of Maria?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions