Search for content in message boards

Peebles family

Peebles family

Sheila Armstrong Brockman (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Armstrong, Peebles, Hook, Leach, Devericks, Erwin
I am searching for the parents of John Peebles who died in Bath or Highland Co. VA in 1802. He was married to Jane ?. His children include - Thomas, John, Robert, Jane, and Mary(Devericks). Mary married John Devericks in 1787. Mary was born @1760 and died in 1853 in Highland Co. VA. Anyone searching this family line or a related line is encouraged to contact me. Thank you Sheila

Peebles family

Elizabeth Armstrong Hupp (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Ihave researched the Armstrong name to Bath and Highland Counties.The names of Hook, Leach, Devericks, and Erwin appear frequently in my family tree. i would be happy to share any information i have with you.

Peebles & Devericks families

Mike Haynes (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Peebles, Devericks
Always looking for more information to add to my substantial collection on the Devericks family of Augusta, Bath, Pendleton, and Highland counties. Mary Peebles married John Devericks in 1787. Would also like to know more about the parents of Mary's father John and mother Jane. Leads? Please e-mail Mike Haynes at MHaynes@Kenyon.com

Thanks!

Armstrong (W)VA

Posted: 5 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Feb 2003 8:39PM GMT
Surnames: armstrong
Hi! I've been researching my Armstrong family and haven't found very much. I noticed you mentioned tracing your Armstrongs to Bath and Highland counties. I recently discovered an ancestor of mine, Archibald Armstrong, dies in 1858 in Highland County. I originally thought most of my Armstrongs were in Fayette and Greenbrier counties of WV.
Just curious if you may have any Armstrong info for me!

Thanks in advance,
Teresa

Re: Peebles family

Posted: 18 Jan 2008 7:48PM GMT
Surnames: Armstrong
I am seaching for a Thomas Armstrong B. 1802 in Virginia. He had 7 children that I know of. Matilda, william, Elias, thomas, Mildred, Pleasant, and Sarah. They lived in Kentucky in 1850. Hoping this is the Thomas Thank you Susie Armstrong Gould

Re: Armstrong (W)VA

Posted: 13 Sep 2012 5:17AM GMT
Surnames: Armstrong
Hi,

Would you happen to have an Archibald Armstrong who lived (about 1811) in the Anthony Creek area of Greenbrier?

Thanks,

Chuck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic