Search for content in message boards

HORGAN, ELLEN, Kilcummin, County Kerry

HORGAN, ELLEN, Kilcummin, County Kerry

Posted: 28 Mar 2008 10:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
If anyone on this list is interested in this person please contact me. She was born approx. 1833. Cheryl

Re: HORGAN, ELLEN, Kilcummin, County Kerry

Posted: 1 Nov 2008 1:36AM GMT
my great grandfather was john cristy horgan from kilcummin married my great nan moynihan . he loved dogs apparently. do you know him.

Posted: 24 Nov 2008 3:43AM GMT
This is what I have. If you are interested let me know. I was in the Catholic Mt. Auburn cemetery in Watertown Ma (AKA SandBanks Cemetery ) and as I was walking through the stones I saw a stone for Ellen C. Horgan born in Kilcummin County Kerry in 1833 and died in 1894. She was married to Cornelius Ryan. He was also born in County Kerry but the stone is not more specific. I took a picture of the stone and will forward it to anyone interested. The stone is in bad shape as are many in this cemetery.

Posted: 22 Nov 2013 8:40AM GMT
Hi

I would be interested and would appreciate your picture as the Ellen Horgan you mention is a fourth cousin of mine. I have details on the rest of her family and all I have on Ellen is that she married a Ryan and went to the States with members of her family and married over there.

Anne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic