White>Wilkins

Becky (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 10:13AM GMT
I am looking for information on my Grand Aunt
Mamie White, who m. Arthur S. Wilkins. They
had 4 living children and one Joesph deceased
as a newborn. Living children: Edna, Georgia,
Marie M., and Arthur Jr. Edna married into the
Heffernan name, she is deceased now (1997?)
Marie married a Westerbeck, but she died in 1989.
I am not sure yet, but I believe the White family
that I am researching originated (at this point)
from St. Joseph Missouri.

Becky: White and Wilkins

Anthony Wilkins (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2000 6:56AM GMT
I know that this in no way addresses the issues which you requested information on, but your request caught my eye and i thought that you might be interested in my little bit of history (which is all based in the UK, where I live). My maternal grandmother's maiden name was White (they had come to the UK from Ireland) and her daughter (my mum) married David Wilkins - so I too share White and Wilkins surnames in my family tree! Good luck with your search!

maybe

carly wilkins (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2000 1:15PM GMT
i got a great grandpa named Auther Wilkins
i live in nc

Re: White>Wilkins

Posted: 27 Aug 2010 5:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: White, Wilkins, Westerbeck
My grandmother is Marjorie Marie Wilkins born 09 June 1899 in Denver, CO. She married Charles W. Westerbeck 21 June 1922. She died 20 Feb. 1989 in Inglewood, Los Angeles, California. Her father is Arthur Stephen Wilkins and her mother is Mary Augusta Elizabeth White. I have more information on their children and grandchildren if you want it.

Posted: 27 Aug 2010 5:52AM GMT
Surnames: White
to continue...
Mary August Elizabeth White's parents were Horatio Noah White born 01 Aug. 1845 in Clayton(St. Joseph), Missouri, and died 22 Mar 1910 in Bellingham Washington - I've been trying to verify this. I haven't been successful. Her mother was Ellen Frances Schaeffer born 11 Dec. 1849 in Lousiville, Kentucky. She married Horatio White on 21 July 1870. She died 05 Feb 1920 in Missoula, Montana

Posted: 10 Aug 2011 4:07AM GMT
Surnames: Zembower-White
Yes, this is who I am looking for. It has only been 10 years in the making, but hey, who's counting! I will try to contact you via email.

Posted: 10 Aug 2011 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Zembower-White
Barbara, yes, this is who I am looking for. It has only been 10 years in the making, but hey, who's counting! I will try to contact you via email.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions