Search for content in message boards

Clarence Sanders of Mechanicsville, NY

Clarence Sanders of Mechanicsville, NY

Posted: 6 Mar 2001 6:55PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 11:14PM GMT
Born 3-16-25 in Mechanicville, NY
Died May 1980.

I am looking for any relatives of him or his family from New York from what I understand.

Siblings were Shirley, Mary, Robert,Helen,Marie,Henry, Edna, Julia. There were more but they are dead. His mother's name was Edna, His Father's name was Haltsey.

If anyone has any information on any of this I would appreciate any replies. Thank you all for your help.

Mech., NY Sanders

Jeri-Lynn (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2001 10:31AM GMT
They are related to my sister she is a Sanders-- daughter of William Sanders who is Edna's son I know that she lives in Watervaliet along with Julia. We are working on getting more info--- now that we have this.

Sanders information

Cynthia (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2001 7:25AM GMT
I have not been able to get very far in the sanders family information. I have been told that Mary Sanders Corey's(who has passed away)Daughter Cynthia has been working on the Sanders family tree, but no one has had contact with her from the family so I have no way of contacting her! I had contact with Mary and had actually recieved pictures from her of Clarence's children at young ages. Recently at a funeral of Clarence's son Ray. We got information that sister of clarence(I can't recall the name at this moment)might have some more info! Is Julia Clarence's daughter?(what is her relationship to Clarence?, because I have run into that name alot)please contact me if you have anymore information at Jservr@aol.com or Jservr2@aol.com. I am trying to do this for my son!

Re: Clarence Sanders of Mechanicsville, NY

HARRY C. COREY (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2002 9:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 864-847-4190 IM A COUSIN TO YOUR MOTHER. MY WORK PHONE IS 864-281-4271. I TRIED TO EMAIL YOUR MOM BUT I DON,T KNOW IF SHE HAS GOTTEN IT. MY WORK E-MAIL IS.

HARRY.COREY@FLUOR.COM AND MY HOME E-MAIL IS

WOODNTHINGS2@MSN.COM I DID GET AN E-MAIL FROM YOUR MOTHER AND I E-MAILED HER BACK BUT I HAVEN,T HEARD ANYTHING BACK YET. ITS BEEN A WEEK SO I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AGAIN.
TALK TO YA LATER HARRY C. COREY JR

Re: Sanders information

HARRY C. COREY (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2002 9:53PM GMT
JULIA IS SISTER TO CLARENCE BUT JULIA SPENT ALOT OF HER YOUNG LIFE IN A FOSTER HOME . MARY IS MY MOTHER. PLEASE CALL ME AT 864-847-4190

Posted: 29 Jun 2002 3:41PM GMT
Edited: 27 Sep 2003 11:46PM GMT
Surnames: Sanders
Would you happen to know if you have Sanders relatives from Quaker Springs,Saratoga Co;NY or Warren County,NY?

Posted: 2 Jun 2009 5:51PM GMT
I am Helenes Daughter
She is the only sibling alive
Actually she lives with me

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 7:46PM GMT
Yes I guess you are looking for his children, I am one of his children my name is Julia sanders Thomas, I live in clifton park, New York. You can contact me at juliathms@ msn.com. Clarence was my father, his wife my mom udora sanders...has passed away

Re: Mech., NY Sanders

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 7:49PM GMT
Omg my dad was clarence, my name is Julia sanders Thomas. I cannot believe it billy has children ..I know he didn't get along with his parents...it was just so sad I am so willing to me them...I live in clifton park

Re: Mech., NY Sanders

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 7:51PM GMT
I am so sorry I was so excited i forgot to put my contact in...I am on Facebook or you can contact me at juliathms@man.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions