Search for content in message boards

William Lust(b. 1845)/Luella jones

William Lust(b. 1845)/Luella jones

Posted: 2 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Apr 2002 4:05AM GMT
Surnames: Lust, Jones
Evan Jones (b. 1830) married Elizabeth fryer(b. 1849). Her Parents were George Fryer & Sarah Cushman. Daughter was Luella Jones who married William Lust. William was born 1845 in Saxony, Germany.
Came to america settled in the Mt. Vernon or Springdale
township Dane county area of Wisc.

Would appriatiate any information on linage of the George Fryer /Sarah Cushman family.........Supposidly goes back to Robert Cushman.

Harriet PALMER m. Alexander FRYER & Lucius WALBRIDGE

Posted: 17 Dec 2001 11:41PM GMT
Surnames: FRYER WALBRIDGE PALMER
Looking for Harriet (PALMER) FRYER, wife of Alexander E. FRYER
Also relationship (wife?) with Lucius Hazen WALBRIDGE.

Can you help?

Ken G.

Re: Harriet PALMER m. Alexander FRYER & Lucius WALBRIDGE

Dick Schroeder (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2003 3:36PM GMT
Surnames: Fryer, Palmer, Walbridge
Have attempted to reach you by your posted email address with no luck. Hoped you might see this reply. Harriet Palmer is my gg grandmother. Alexander Fryer ran off in 1873 and changed his name to George Colwell. He married another woman in La Cross WI without a divorce from Harriet. I believe Harriet did not marry Lucius Hazen Walbridge without that divorce. Harriiet moved with her son and Walbridge and his two sons to Alton, Madison County, IL. Walbridge worked in a box factory there. Harriet died in July of 1880 and is buried in Alton City Cemetery. Would like to hear from you.

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 6:47AM GMT
Surnames: FRYER WALBRIDGE PALMER DEVANEY
I agree with your history of Harriet PALMER and her second and third husbands. Madison County GENWEB states that Harriet dies in 1886.

First husband seems to be Murray but unsure because other Harriet MURRAY in area.

Tracking backward from her son George Leonard (FRYER) WALBRIDGE who married Ellen DEVANEY, dau of Michael DEVANEY.

Share info?
Thanks.

Ken G.

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 3:00AM GMT
Hello, I am Kim Walbridge, just wanting to confirm that George Leonard (Fryer) Walbridge was a child from Alexander Fryer and Harriet Palmer - correct? Then Alexander left her, and she matched up with Lucius Walbridge, and George Leonard took the name Walbridge? I would love to confirm more with you. Harriet is my gggg grandmother. George, her son was my GGG grandfather, his son Francis is my GG grandfather, and his son, Eugene Michael is my father's father. I am interested in learning more about harriet's ancestry - I can get as far back as 1701 in CT.

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 1:57AM GMT
Kim,

Sending you an invite.

Here's a photo of Alexander E. Fryer (alias George Colwell)...
1836 - 1918

Co. B, 6th Regt., Wisc. Vol. Inf.; Co. D, 12th Regt., Wisc. Vol. Inf.; & Co. B, Veteran Reserve Corps. Civil War

Attachments:

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 1:01PM GMT
Surnames: Fryer, Palmer, Walbridge
Please contact me smsteele@wisc.edu if you would like more info on Fryer/Palmer/Walbridge I have collected a little for the Cottage Grove Area Historical Society
per page

Find a board about a specific topic