Search for content in message boards

Cooper, Carrie

Cooper, Carrie

Linda Jennings (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Cooper, Duncan
Taken from the Portsmouth Times:

Mrs. Carrie Cooper, 75, of Kehoe, widow of John P. Cooper, died at 5:10 p.m. Saturday at the home of her son, Douglas Cooper of South Shore.

Carrie was born May 26, in Carter Co., KY. A daughter of Robert and Sarah Duncan Cooper, she was preceded in death by her parents, husband and 11 brothers and sisters.

Surviving are three other sons, Rollie of Cincinnati, Frank and Kenneth, both of Portsmouth, nine daughters, Gladys Hunt, Anna Arthur, Hazel Wallace, Sally Booth, Eunice Rife, Delores Lawson, Ethel Queen, Norma Kiser, and Mary Cooper, 34 grandchildren and 24 great-grandchildren.

Burial is to be in Cooper Cemetery in Kehoe.

Re: Cooper, Carrie

Posted: 18 Mar 2013 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
carrie cooper had a daughter named deloris, born in 1929. any info on her would be truly appreciated!

Posted: 20 Mar 2013 8:34PM GMT
Linda: Although I did not find a definitive answer to your question I did follow up with the deaths of a sibling KENNETH RANSOM whose obit identifies DELORIS LAWSON as living in Clearwater, Florida. His date of death was 1-27-1993.

Also, if you could follow up with a later siblings death..DOUGLAS EWING he died 12-3-2008 in Greenup Co..A request to the Boyd Co Library may help in locating his obit and see if she is further identified there.

GLADY'S obit 3-28-1960 gives DELORES LAWSON as living in Bellefontaine, Ky (outside of Boyd/Greenup

Posted: 20 Mar 2013 8:34PM GMT
Linda: Although I did not find a definitive answer to your question I did follow up with the deaths of a sibling KENNETH RANSOM whose obit identifies DELORIS LAWSON as living in Clearwater, Florida. His date of death was 1-27-1993.

Also, if you could follow up with a later siblings death..DOUGLAS EWING he died 12-3-2008 in Greenup Co..A request to the Boyd Co Library may help in locating his obit and see if she is further identified there.

GLADY'S obit 3-28-1960 gives DELORES LAWSON as living in Bellefontaine, Ky (outside of Boyd/Greenup

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 1:16PM GMT
Thank you for the info. I already had Douglas Cooper's info, and had Deloris in Clearwater. Didn't know she had moved back to Ky. So i will try looking for her back here! Thank you again for the help!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic