Barklow/Barlow and Meetlen

Barklow/Barlow and Meetlen

Posted: 25 Jan 2000 4:31PM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2002 5:59AM GMT
looking for info on Annah Meetlen who married Barklow/Barlow

Annah Meetlen

Gary (View posts)
Posted: 6 Feb 2000 8:47PM GMT
I am also researching Annah Meetlen and James Barklow. Annah born Dec 24, 1797 in Wales or West Buffalo, Penn, died Myrtle Point Oregon 1875. Her parents were Patrick Meetlen, b 1752, and Sarah Thomas, b 1753. I am looking for info on James Barklow and his ancestors. Father was James Barkelow, b 1753. Born in Wales. Do you have any information on this family line?

Annah Meetlen

Posted: 11 Feb 2000 11:34PM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2002 5:59AM GMT
Can you contact me by e-mail? If so, I have the name and e-mail address of someone who can give you all the information you need. Look forward to hearing from you soon. k_roid@yahoo.com Keri

Anah Meetlen

Posted: 12 Aug 2000 10:28AM GMT
Edited: 7 Aug 2001 6:04PM GMT
Anah Meetlen was my g-g-g-g-g Grandmother. My mother was a Barklow from Myrtle Point (James, John y, Thomas, John Wesley, Leland).

I have a picture of her Grave sight if you would like it.

Dawn Compton

Oh, yes, there is tons of information on the Barklow Family, thanks to David Bartlow and Uncle Tommy Barklow who was a minister in the Brethren Church and kept numerous diaries.

Anna Meetlan

Gary Arnet (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2000 7:09PM GMT
Thank you for the response. Since I posted this, my father-in-law, Ellis Barklow, went to the Barklow family reunion in Myrtle Point and for the first time in his life met the Barklow family that he had not known existed. He is getting info from them and is happly to have connected to his "roots". thank you for the info. Gary

Anah Meetlen / Barklow

Posted: 14 Dec 2000 11:45AM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2004 8:40AM GMT
Dawn,
Please I would like to have the picture of
the grave of Anah. Can you scan this to me?
I have a picture of John Barklow with his
children and Thomas is on it too.
I will forward this to you, let me now your email. My husband is a descendant of Martha Ann Barklow. Thank you. Marie Claire

Anah Meetlen / Picture of Grave

Posted: 14 Dec 2000 12:14PM GMT
Edited: 7 Aug 2001 6:04PM GMT
I would love to forward the picture to you. Also have some other information that you might like. Let me know!

Dawn

Re: Annah Meetlen

Joyel Moore (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2002 12:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Annah Meetlen was married to my great..grandfather
James Barklow who was born in Wales England about 1790. I am my families hisotorian. I am searching for all the information I can get on my family. My grandfather Alden G. Barklow was my grandfather. He was born on August 16, 1911 in Dora Oregon and died January 25, 1951. Alden is my moms dad. I have a lot more information on Barklows but am also interested in comparing information and finding more...
Thanks,
Blessings, Joyel

Re: Annah Meetlen

Posted: 9 Oct 2004 4:55AM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2005 4:44AM GMT
I have the marriage of Annah Meetlan and James Barkelow in Wales, England, 30 Jan 1817. They were my ggggparents via John,Thomas, Nora Belle, Verna.

Re: Anna Meetlan

Posted: 6 Aug 2013 10:30PM GMT
Hello my name is Thomas Barklow and I was born in Coquille Oregon. I am the son of Larry Barklow. I would like to get some info on when and where a Barklow Family reunion would take place.

I would like to meet some of them and maybe get some info on our background.

I have 2 sons Austin and Trenton that will carry on the Barklow name.

My Dad Larry passed away in 2006 and I have lost touch with that side of the family. Once in a while I will bump into Lloyd Crook when I pass through Myrtle point. He is a relative of the Barklow's. But I am not even sure if he is still alive.

If anyone is interesred in contacting me my email address is tlbarklow@gmail.com and my phone number is 541-671-7291
Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions