Search for content in message boards

STANSBURY, SARGENT, MCKEEHAN, SPRAY of OHIO

STANSBURY, SARGENT, MCKEEHAN, SPRAY of OHIO

Posted: 24 Oct 2001 7:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jan 2003 4:20PM GMT
Am looking for any information on Jeremiah Stansbury who married Nancy Sargent abt 1827 (unknown city), Logan County, Ohio. Jeremiah and Nancy had 3 children that I know of; Daniel born 1828 in Fayette County, Ohio, Elizabeth and Louise(a) unknown dates and places.

Am looking for any information on Margaret McKeehan who was born in Fayette County, Ohio abt 1828. Parents are Benjamin McKeehan and Winna Hawk. Margaret married Daniel Stansbury abt 1857 unknown where.

Looking for information on Phoebe Spray born in Ohio. She married Daniel Stansbury in 1874 in Iowa. Need alot help here. Only know that she was born in Ohio. She married 1st-??? Wells, unknown date or place and they had 3 children. Then she married 2nd-Daniel Stansbury and then 3rd- Daniel McKeehan, brother to Benjamin McKeehan.

Any help on these families would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you and happy hunting :o)

Willing to share what I have.
Vesta Smith

Re: STANSBURY, SARGENT, MCKEEHAN, SPRAY of OHIO

Posted: 11 Jun 2007 11:18PM GMT
Magaret McKeehan born march 10 1833 Indiana
Died Feburary 25 1873 Lee County buried in McKeehan cemetery
Married 1857 to Daniel Stansbury 7 children all born in Primrose Iowa
Isabela
Benjamin
James
Ellis
nancy
Charles
Alice
After Margaet's death Daniel married Phoebe Wells November 18 1874 they had two children Rober William b 1876 & Carrie born April 23 1878 died 1879

Re: STANSBURY, SARGENT, MCKEEHAN, SPRAY of OHIO

Posted: 2 May 2008 5:15PM GMT
Hi, thank you for the info -- do you know anything regarding Margaret's death? My uncle said that she died during or shortly after child birth. He was not sure what happened to the infant as nothing has showed up in any records. Is there any truth to this that you know of? What is your relationship?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions