Search for content in message boards

MITCHELL

MITCHELL

C. Londrigan (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MITCHELL, FOREHAND
I am looking for information on my gr-gr grandfather, Abijah David MITCHELL (a.k.a. David, Dave or A.D. MITCHELL). He was born somewhere in TN in 1824 (possibly Davidson Co. TN). He married Sarah FOREHAND in Davidson County TN on June 4, 1844.
A.D. and Sarah Mitchell had at least 12 children that I know of. Children's names were: Sarah E., William A., James, George W., Nancy, Jane, Catherine or Ceila, Tennessee, Mary, Josephine, Addie and Maggie.
I would like to be able to discover who Abijah David Mitchell's parents and siblings were. Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Re: MITCHELL

Posted: 19 Aug 2005 6:21PM GMT
Hey

Lost contact with you

Would like to se if you have come up with any thing new

still at lost with this family

thks

kathy

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 3:00AM GMT
Surnames: Mitchell Forehand
This is my ggg grandfather and I do have some info on this family that may be of interest to you. Let me know if you would likeinfo.
J. Sauerwein

Posted: 23 Oct 2012 2:29AM GMT
Josephine his daughter wasmy great grandmotherwouldbeinterested in what you have

Posted: 23 Oct 2012 2:45AM GMT
Josephine's sister.. Addie was my great grandmother. I do have quite a bit on this family. I have some pictures of Addie and her husband. I do not have any photos of her parents or the siblings of Josephine or Addie. I have more details on this family. Would love to share info and pics if you have any. I can email them directly or you can get them from my tree. I have info about the Forehand family. I would love to learn more about how this Mitchell family lived and their origins if any one knows.Let me know what you are looking for and how I can help.
Thanks
Jeanine Sauerwein
per page

Find a board about a specific topic