Search for content in message boards

James Emma Langois Dowling, daughter Mary

James Emma Langois Dowling, daughter Mary

Posted: 30 Jul 2000 8:33PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 7:02PM GMT
Looking for any info on James Dowling or his wife Emma Langois Dowling, or their daughter Mary Dowling Biathrow (my g-g'mother). My grandfather was born in Nashua, NH, but I'm unsure if they were from there, or if Mary relocated there after marrying my g-g'father Arthur Biathrow of Vermont. Mary gave birth to my g'father in 1912, he had a few older siblings, so she was likely born in the 1870's or 1880's.
Thank you for any help you can provide!
Jenni Beard
sjbeard@aol.com

Mary Dowling Biathrow

Carl Biathrow (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 10:15PM GMT
The only record I have for an Arthur Biathrow is the census of 1900, living at 24 Summer St.,Nashua, NH, his DOB Apr.1876. If you have children's names I may have some additional records. The census by the way spells the name Bythro, a common variation at the time.

Arthur Biathrow

Posted: 7 Sep 2000 12:39PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 7:02PM GMT
Thanks for the census info! It never occurred to me to check that spelling. I also did not have his DOB, although I know he was born in Vermont, possibly in Putney. I'm not sure of the order, but here are his children's names:
Regina (known as Jenny), Alice, Ellen (who died as an infant), Blanche, Dora (known as Dee), May, George, Leon, Ellery (known as Jimmy), and Raymond.
Arthur's parents names were Ellery Biathrow and Regina Harris. I have no further info on them. Any other info you may have would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Jenni Beard
sjbeard@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions