Search for content in message boards

Ellison's in Pennsylvania

Ellison's in Pennsylvania

Jan Van Buskirk (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2000 8:42AM GMT
I'm looking for a william Ellison born in 1819 in Morgan county Ohio but his parents who I know nothing of were born in Pennsylvania. so he states in the 1880 census. Thanks for any help in getting me through this hump.

william ellison

charlotte ellison daniels (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 5:46PM GMT
my dad's, dad's name was william ellison.my dad was from scoot AR.

Wm Ellsion and Robert Ellison

Jan Van Buskirk (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 7:43AM GMT
Thanks I ned William and robert who died before 1912 William in Kansas I don't know his fathers name. he lived at one time in Morgan county Ohio . Like in 1819 and was according to william born in Penn. I don't know any of william's brothers or sisters. Can anyone connect my family to yours?

William Ellison

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 2:45PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2003 1:22AM GMT
Grandfather Noah's father's name was Lewis Ellison. Lewis Ellison's father's name was Lewis Ellison. His mother's name was Amanda. Lewis Ellison Jr. was born in Oak Ridge Louisiana in 1891.
I have copies of Social Security applications for both Noah Ellison and Lewis Ellison. Also, found Uncle Bob's obituary in the Nevada Sun newspaper. Says he was born in Tallulah Louisiana. That's all I have for now. See ya at the family reunion!

Ellison

Charlotte Ellison Daniels (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 8:02PM GMT
Thank you for the infomation on Noah Ellison.
Please bring it with you when we meet. You have
told me much more than I have ever known.
Thank you Trina
Charlotte

Robert and William Ellison

Ruth Stutesman (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2001 11:24AM GMT
Jan, your messiage is interesting, I am against a wall on my Robert Ellison, born 1817 Pa. He married in Champaign Co. Oh in 1839. Robert named one of his son's William. Robert's Father was born in Ireland, that is all I know about his past. In Ohio there were two different Robert Ellison's head of house holds, between the dates of 1840-1860. In 1840 my Robert is found in Champaign Co. Oh. married, in 1850 and 1860 Madison Co. Oh. Robert died in California or Ohio about 1911, I have not been able to find death dates or burial places for him or his two wives, Martha Ann and Rhoda., nor have I been able to find the burial place for his first son Claudius who was killed in the Civil War. But do have this information on his three youngest sons. I do hope this will ring a bell with you or someone else who reads it. Thank you Ruth

Ellison, Robert and William

Ruth Stutesman (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2001 11:26AM GMT
Jan, your messiage is interesting, I am against a wall on my Robert Ellison, born 1817 Pa. He married in Champaign Co. Oh in 1839. Robert named one of his son's William. Robert's Father was born in Ireland, that is all I know about his past. In Ohio there were two different Robert Ellison's head of house holds, between the dates of 1840-1860. In 1840 my Robert is found in Champaign Co. Oh. married, in 1850 and 1860 Madison Co. Oh. Robert died in California or Ohio about 1911, I have not been able to find death dates or burial places for him or his two wives, Martha Ann and Rhoda., nor have I been able to find the burial place for his first son Claudius who was killed in the Civil War. But do have this information on his three youngest sons. I do hope this will ring a bell with you or someone else who reads it. Thank you Ruth

Robert and William Ellison

Jan van buskirk (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2001 11:46AM GMT
Dear Ruth Info is interesting please keep me in mind Thank you

Ellison William

Jan van buskirk (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2001 11:49AM GMT
Rtuh Please keep us in mind if you make a connection thank you Jan V

William Ellison

Posted: 26 May 2001 6:52PM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2002 9:19PM GMT
I have recently discovered the possibility (as reported in the funeral home information for my grandfather's burial) that his father was William Ellison from Venango, PA.
I don't know if this is the county or the town. My grandfather was William Joseph Ellison, born Feb. 11, 1876 in Meadville, PA. Is Meadville in the Vernango County or township area?
This is my brickwall. Thanks in advance.
Ann
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions