Search for content in message boards

Family tree Information

Family tree Information

Steven Page (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2000 9:33AM GMT
We are just wanting to find out about our family history. Thank you, for what information anyone has.
Posted: 29 Feb 2000 2:54PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2003 2:00AM GMT
What information are you looking for?

page family info

Kirsten Terrel- Page (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 1:27AM GMT
hello! i am doing a family tree and i am part of the mormon pages. my grandfather was elmer bert page and i am trying to find info on his family or any other pages i'm linked to, i am related to hiram page also, but not sure where the link is, hoping you can help. my dad knows very little about his dads family. thanks for anything you may have!!
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 1:15PM GMT
I'm related to Hiram Page, he is my gr.gr.grandfather. What is it you wont to know and how can I get a hold of you.

Hiram Page

Candie Ford (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 3:07PM GMT
I have a Hiram Mudge Page. His father was Abraham Page. His Grandfather was Abram Page. I can only get back as far as Abram. I am looking for Abram's mother and father's name.

hiram page

kirsten terrel-page (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 3:33PM GMT
well i'm looking for any page info trying to find more info on my fathers family.
my email is kns898@msn.com, all i know is that we are some how also related to hiram page from the mormon church.
we are trying to find the family tree that would show the links, thanks for your help
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 5:14PM GMT
I only now my gggrandfather as Hiram Page out of Vermont. He was born in 1800.

Page- Ford connection

Helen (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2000 2:04PM GMT
I was wondering if you had any connections to Eugene and Alice Ford from Michigan in the late 1800's and early 1900's? They had children: George M. born 1862, Adella M. 1884, and Leslie S. 1887 they could of had more but that is all I have from the 1900 census. They carried a border by the name of Peter Smith. And Alice M. (Page) Ford mother and father William and Frances Page lived with them as well until William's death sometime between 1900 and 1910 Frances still living during 1910 census was listed as widowed. Feel free to pass this on to others if it doesn't match up with your line. Thanks. Helen (Page) Davis

Re: Hiram Page

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 3:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am descended from Mercy Page, I believe her to be Hiram's sister. Have you found any more information about his family in Vermont?

Re: Family tree Information

Posted: 6 Nov 2011 4:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Have quite a bit on my Page family in my tree Page/Bauder/Clayton/Glenn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions