Posted: 23 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Vojta
Searching for Vojta Family from Strakonice, Bohemia 1870's

Re: Vojta Family Tree

Kittie (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 2001 9:22PM GMT
Hi, Saw your message abt Vojta family from Bohemia. My Great Grandmother was Marie Vojta b. 1870 Kralka Czech. She came to U.S. about 1890. Her Father's name was Joseph. Marie had sisters that I have some information on also. Does this help at all? Hope to hear from you.
Kittie

Kittie (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2001 2:38AM GMT
Hi Kittie,
Thanks for your email, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I haven't checked my mail in a while.
Well, I am not thinking that I have enough info on your Marie Vojta - are you sure she was from Kralka? All of my relatives are from a town called Strakonice - perhaps if you sent the other info you had I could narrow down my info. I do have a few Marie Vojta's but none from that city. Who knows, Vojta is a rather rare name, perhaps we are related in some way!
My father and I have been doing family tree research for about 2 years now and even went to the CR this summer to visit - it was great.
Get back to me with that other info when you get a chance and I'll be glad to help (either way!)
Thanks again for the response - this was very exciting!
Amy

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 3:04AM GMT
Hi! Cannot imagine if you will get this since it is so long ago but I have some information about the Vojta family tree. I am a descendant. Anna Vojta was my great-grandmother maternal). I hope to hear from you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic