Search for content in message boards

Jonathan Burdett Bowler. UK

Jonathan Burdett Bowler. UK

Posted: 27 Dec 2007 5:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bowler
Hi,
Iam descended from Jonathan Burdett Bowler and would like to hear from anyone who has the same line.
1 of his sons Frederick emigrated to US in the 1860's and any info about him would be appreciated.
Regards
Chris

Re: Jonathan Burdett Bowler. UK

Posted: 10 Oct 2008 10:20PM GMT
Surnames: bowler, jane , jones,janes
hi
just started looking into my family tree, i believe my gg grandmother wasa louise or louisa bowler or louisa jane(s) she married a david jones and they lived in tredegar south wales they had two sons claude charles (my grandfather)and roy. my mother can remember visiting a maiden aunt of my fathers in bath on thier honeymoon and my fathers sister has said thatthe name bowler has been mentioned in the family iwould love to know if anyone has any information that can help me find a link thankyou karen

Posted: 30 Oct 2008 8:20PM GMT
My ggggggrandparents were John Bowler and Ann Burdett. They moved to Bath from Dunstable, Beds in about 1800 and I believe Jonathan Burdett Bowler was descended from them.

Posted: 8 Nov 2008 3:45PM GMT
According to a family tree I have, John Bowler married Anne ? and had 8 children. One, Frederick Edward Bowler married Mary Anne Woodman in Bristol in 1806 and had 8 children one of whom was Johnathan Burdett Bowler. He married Emma Penton Blake in 1854 and had 13 children. John Bowler is my ggggrandfather. What is you grandfathers name and Fathers name? I have names from several of the lines below Johnathan Burdett but not all by any means

Posted: 8 Nov 2008 3:51PM GMT
I am also descended from J B Bowler through his son William Woodman Bowler. According to a family tree I have J B Bowler had a son (one of 13 children) called Frederick Burdett Bowler but I have no other information on him. Would be pleased to know the names of your parents, grandparents etc so I can add to my tree.

Posted: 19 Jun 2012 11:51AM GMT
Surnames: Bowler
Hi, I could be able to help if you interested as I myself am a Bowler.

Jon.

Posted: 20 Jun 2012 1:30PM GMT
Hi I'm looking for any info on the family of Lydia Bowler she was my g-grans sister her name was Louisa Janes. I am the granddaughter of her son Charles Claude who she had before she married David Jones.
Any info gratefully recieved.

Thanks Karen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions