Search for content in message boards

Any Gutierrez from Michoacan, Mexico

Any Gutierrez from Michoacan, Mexico

Posted: 25 May 2002 7:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi-I've just begun researching my roots-my grandfather was Ezequiel Gutierrez, Sr. (b. 1888, d.1954) from Churintzio, Michoacan, Mex. He married Maria Saturnina Magana. They left Mexico lived in various parts of CA settling in Madera, CA.
My greatgrandfather was Apolonio Gutierrez married to Ramona Ramirez. Apolonio's father (my greatgreatgrandfather) was from Guanajuato. Does this sound familiar-if so, please respond-looking forward to any connection!

Re: Any Gutierrez from Michoacan, Mexico

Posted: 11 Jan 2004 2:22AM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2004 6:05AM GMT
Surnames: Gutierrez, Mendez, Alfaro, Peres, & Alejandre
Hi, I just happened to find your query. My grandmother was a Gutierrez from Churintzio. Her brother Mauro Gutierrez came to CA and settled in Merced. My grandmother came a year later with her husband and my father was born 1912 in Madera, CA they later moved to Stockton, CA. I have traced my Gutierrez ancestors to Simon Gutierrez, born about 1775 in Churintzio, Michoacan, Mexico.Dont know if we are related or not but I would be glad to share what I have.
Eleanor

Patricia Gutierrez (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2004 7:43AM GMT
Hi Eleanor, I was pleased to receive your reply regarding my query. To clear up any confusion, Raymond is my husband who took my surname when we married. My grandfather Ezequiel Gutierrez was born August 1888. He had a sister Aristea Gutierrez (born before 1888) who married a gentleman with the surname Alejandre (first name is unknown). They had three daughters: Carmen, Consolacion and Pascula. My maternal aunt recently returned from Churintzio to inform us that Ezequiel's father, Apolonio, had 9 siblings (names unknown at this time). What I have is very sketchy-if this sounds familiar, please feel free to e-mail when convenient. Thank you so much. Patricia

Posted: 6 May 2010 8:19PM GMT
I DO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE RESEARCHING THE SAME FAMILY....
EZEQUIL GUTIERRZ HAD 11 CHILDREN
eESTER, ISIDORE, CHARLIE,JOSEPH,ESEQUIL, TONI, RAMONA, ADOLPH, CARMEL, CHARLES AND RAPHIEL "RALPH".
I DO NOT HAVE MUCH ON HIM BUT I DO HAVE A LOT ON RAPHIEL.
IF ANY OF THIS RINGS A BELL GET BACK TO ME AND I WILL SHARE WHAT I HAVE WITH YOU.

Posted: 6 May 2010 8:24PM GMT
HI ELANOR, MAY I ASK YOU WHAT YOUR FATHERS NAME IS, AND IF HE HAD A BROTHER NAMED RAPHIEL?

Posted: 7 May 2010 2:29PM GMT
Surnames: Gutierrez, Alejandre
Hi, My father's name was Rafael Alejandre, his father was also Rafael Alejandre. My Gutierrez connection is my grandmother Maria del Refugio Gutierrez, married to Rafael Alejandre. She and her brother Mauro Gutierrez settled in Merced, California in 1910. Their father was Francisco Gutierrez, his father was Manuel Gutierrez, his father was Joseph Simon Gutierrez, and his father was Joseph Marcelo Gutierrez born about 1735. This is as far as I have been able to trace my family in Mexico. Hope we have information in common to share.

Posted: 7 May 2010 10:24PM GMT
I DO NOT HAVE MUCH INFORMATION, THE LINE I HAVE DOES NOT SOUND THE SAME.
RAPHIEL GUTIERREZ OF MADERA CA. WAS MARRIED TO BUELAH JEAN KENNEDY
RAPHIELS FATHER WAS EZEQUIL GUTIERREZ FROM MEXICO.
THEY HAD 11 CHILDREN WHICH WERE MOSTLY BORN IN CALIFORNIA. I HAVE A LOT OF INFO ON RAPHIEL AND BUELAH BUT AM STUCK WITH EZEQUIL.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 7:48PM GMT
I HAVE GOTTEN PICTURES OF EZEQUIEL AND MARIA POSTED TO MY TREE ANOLG WITH A PHOTO OF A HEADSTONE...YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO TAKE A LOOK AND SEE IF YOU RECOGNIZE ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE PHOTOS. I HAVE RECENTLY GOTTEN A LARGE FILE WITH MILITARY DOCUMENTS FOR RAPHIEL AND WILL BE ADDING THESE IN A FEW WEEKS. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU MORE.

CHARLIE

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 6:00PM GMT
Surnames: Gutierrez, Ramirez, Magana
Hi Patricia,
I have recently gotten some military records for Raphiel gutierrez. His father was Ezequiel Gutierrez born Aug. 10 1888. Ezequiel married Maria Magana. They settled in Madera California. On some of the military records they list names such as Aristea Gutierrez Ramierez, listed as aunt. ( I am not sure if this is Ezequils sister or Marias sister),
Sara Magana Parez( I think this is Marias sister),Angeline Magana Aldamr,Pascuala Magana Munez. They are listed as being residents of Churintzio Michoacan Mexico and non us citizens. I have registration numbers for Ezequile and Maria. I am stuck at this point. I do not have much information on Apolonial or Mr. Ramirez. Does any of this sound familiar to you? Thank you for your time and I look forward to visiting with you.
have a great day.
Charlie

Posted: 7 Dec 2010 1:01AM GMT
name Apolonia caught my eye. My grandfather's name was
Apolonio Gutierrez from tt area.He was a cobbler and owned a busline.email me @ patsyluitjen@att.net. I will forward info I got at last fam reunion in July'10.He was from Zamora. Mich.14 DE GUERRERO was address in Michoacan.He was born in Ocotlan, Jalisco.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions