Search for content in message boards

(Madison) William Lindley (Arkansas)

(Madison) William Lindley (Arkansas)

Dawn M. Lindley (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lindley, Hobbs, Meade, McIlroy, Mitchem
I am looking for information on my great-grandfather and beyond, his name was Madison (William) Lindley. I believe he was born 9-4-1872 in Arkansas, and in 1920 was living in Piggott, Arkansas to be exact. His first marriage was to a Flora King b.? d.? His second marriage was to my great-grandmother Gussie (Hobbs)McIlroy, they both had children from previous marriages and they also had children together. The children were...Annie Mae b. 1893 d. 1938, Dovie, William Doyle,(my grandfather)b.8-28-1920 d. 9-19-1968, Archie, Ross, and Barney. Later Gussie remarried to a Thomas Horn. Annie Mae married a Robert Meade b. 1886 d. 1965, they also had several children some were...Lennis, Omer, Carl, Ivan, Wayne, Dovie, Ruby, Cathender, Carolyn, Ivan Henry. 2 of their children died shortly after birth. My grandfather William Doyle married my grandmother Goldie Viola Mitchem b. 5-8-1920 in Benton Harbor, MI. She was the daughter of George Mitchem b. ? d.? and Malinda (Easton)Mitchem b. 1882 or 1883 d. 1968. William Doyle and Goldie had two children together Margaret Ann (Lindley) Parker b. 10-27-1950 and William George Lindley b. 2-2-1952 (my father)My grandfather Doyle married after 1952 to a Rachel Cornelius in Idaho I beleive. They had 3 children together. Timothy Madison Lindley, Danny Doyle Lindley and Mary Lou (Lindley) ? William Doyle died of a heart attack in Burley, Idaho on 9-19-1968 and is buried in Pleasant View Cemtery in Idaho. I am looking for any information on any of these people... All help will be GREATLY appreciated. You may contact me at or or fax me at (616)782-9798.

Thank you,
Dawn M. Lindley

Re: (Madison) William Lindley (Arkansas)

Posted: 24 Nov 2013 6:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dawn, I am Danny Doyle Lindley. I hope you see this post. I just started searching for info on my dad. Finding your post was so helpful. please send me an email if you get this. Hope to hear from you soon !!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic