Search for content in message boards

(Madison) William Lindley (Arkansas)

(Madison) William Lindley (Arkansas)

Dawn M. Lindley (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lindley, Hobbs, Meade, McIlroy, Mitchem
I am looking for information on my great-grandfather and beyond, his name was Madison (William) Lindley. I believe he was born 9-4-1872 in Arkansas, and in 1920 was living in Piggott, Arkansas to be exact. His first marriage was to a Flora King b.? d.? His second marriage was to my great-grandmother Gussie (Hobbs)McIlroy, they both had children from previous marriages and they also had children together. The children were...Annie Mae b. 1893 d. 1938, Dovie, William Doyle,(my grandfather)b.8-28-1920 d. 9-19-1968, Archie, Ross, and Barney. Later Gussie remarried to a Thomas Horn. Annie Mae married a Robert Meade b. 1886 d. 1965, they also had several children some were...Lennis, Omer, Carl, Ivan, Wayne, Dovie, Ruby, Cathender, Carolyn, Ivan Henry. 2 of their children died shortly after birth. My grandfather William Doyle married my grandmother Goldie Viola Mitchem b. 5-8-1920 in Benton Harbor, MI. She was the daughter of George Mitchem b. ? d.? and Malinda (Easton)Mitchem b. 1882 or 1883 d. 1968. William Doyle and Goldie had two children together Margaret Ann (Lindley) Parker b. 10-27-1950 and William George Lindley b. 2-2-1952 (my father)My grandfather Doyle married after 1952 to a Rachel Cornelius in Idaho I beleive. They had 3 children together. Timothy Madison Lindley, Danny Doyle Lindley and Mary Lou (Lindley) ? William Doyle died of a heart attack in Burley, Idaho on 9-19-1968 and is buried in Pleasant View Cemtery in Idaho. I am looking for any information on any of these people... All help will be GREATLY appreciated. You may contact me at shyy75@yahoo.com or deltadawn10@hotmail.com or fax me at (616)782-9798.

Thank you,
Dawn M. Lindley

Re: (Madison) William Lindley (Arkansas)

Posted: 24 Nov 2013 6:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dawn, I am Danny Doyle Lindley. I hope you see this post. I just started searching for info on my dad. Finding your post was so helpful. please send me an email if you get this. danny.lindley@rowancountync.gov Hope to hear from you soon !!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions