Search for content in message boards

Miles Taber- Minnesota to California

Miles Taber- Minnesota to California

Posted: 31 Dec 2001 10:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Oct 2005 9:14PM GMT
Surnames: Taber,Patchin
Looking for information on Miles Taber, born in Martin Co., Minnesota around 1904 and died in Riverside CA around 1968.
He was the son of William B. and Edna J. Taber. Edna's maiden name was Patchin. Miles had a brother and sister, the brother I believe was Floyd Taber and he was a minister. I don't know his sisters name or anything else about her.
Edna was my Great Aunt and I would love to hear from any relatives who would like to share information with me.
Thanks kindly!

Re: Miles Taber- Minnesota to California

Posted: 31 Dec 2001 11:05PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2003 5:19AM GMT
Not a relative, but here is some more info for you:
This is from the CA Death Index.

TABER MILES H 09/05/1904 PATCHIN M MICHIGAN RIVERSIDE 02/17/1968 216-34-3993 63 yrs

Posted: 31 Dec 2001 11:26PM GMT
Edited: 25 Oct 2005 9:14PM GMT
Thanks Dianna,
I found William,Edna and Miles in that index. The Michigan birthplace is wrong though, he WAS born in Truman, Martin County, Minnesota. In the California Death index on ancestry.com, it lists his birthplace correctly as MN. Must have been a typo in the Rootsweb index.
Thanks for your efforts.

Posted: 11 Feb 2003 5:06PM GMT
Lois,
Hi, I would love to share information with you! I am related to Edna Patchin, she is my 5th cousin twice removed, thanks to a kinship report I can figure that out. Looking forward to visiting with you.
Donna Jo Long
Colorado
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions