Search for content in message boards

Thomas Grandison Wallin

Thomas Grandison Wallin

Stan Wallin (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wallin
I am looking for a picture of Thomas Grandison Wallin. He is buried in Bishop Cemetery in Madison County N.C. His Father was John Wallin who lived in Mcminn County Tenn.His
wife was Nancy Duff. His Children were Joseph,Elisha,Stephen
Vianna,Jane,Hugh,& Jesse. He was b 1-5-1798 d 1-4-1879.
If anyone is interested I have the Wallins traced back to 1623.

Thomas Grandison Wallin

Charles Bishop (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bishop, Fletcher, Wallin, Tilson
Sorry I can't help with a picture, but I am interested in the Wallins. My information is that Joseph Senter Bishop, my great grandfather, married Emiline Wallin in Madison Co. NC. I don't have anything else on Emiline and would appreciate whatever I can find out.

Emeline

Stan Wallin (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wallins
Emeline Wallin was the dauther of Joseph & Lucinda Rice Wallin.Her Parents are buried in Joe Faulkner Cemetery in Madison County NC. Her siblings were Kate, Matilda Elizabeth,Dan E., Ceiphus, Isaac, Jim, Jesse, & Laura.
Her grandparents were Thomas Grandison & Elizabeth Rice Wallin. They are buried in Bishop Cemetery Madison County NC. Her great grandparents were John & Elizabeth Roberts Wallin from Mcinn County Tenn. Her great great grandparents
were Elisha & Mary Blevins Walling from Salem County N.J.
Her great great great grandparents were Thomas the second &
Sara Elwell Walling from Providence R.I. Her great great great great grandparents were Thomas & Mary Abbott Walling
from Plymouth MA. Her great great great great great grandparents were Ralph & Joyce Walling from England.
Ralph & Joyce came to America in 1623 aboard the ship Ann.
They had two childern Thomas & Ann. The Wallins have a very
colorful history. I hope I have been of some help.

Stan Wallin

family history

julie wallin (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WALLINS
I am a Wallin, and know nothing about them except present day. My father was Bob Wallin, from Johnson City, Tn. He was born ~1939, son of Ruth and Kirk Wallin. My parents divorced when I was an infant, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. My mailing address is P O B 16121, Knoxville, Tn, 37996. By the way my name is Julie Anne Wallin...I gave my address, because tomorrow is my last day @ work, and I do not have a computer at home.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions