Search for content in message boards

Plamann Family

Plamann Family

Robin L. Comeau (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PLAMANN, LAAK
My Gr. Grandfather Otto T. Plamann lived a short while in Appleton before settling in Winona, MN He m. Ulrika Laak in 1887 in Winona. Anyone know of Plamann's in Appleton? What is the history behind the Plamann Park located there?

Plamann Park

Lois Herrmann (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Plamann
The Plamann Park you mentioned that is located north of Appleton in Outagamie County was named for Robert Plamann who donated the land for that purpose. Robert's parents were Frederick Plamann and Sophie Willenkamp. Adjacent to St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Town of Freedom is the Community Lutheran Cemetery where there are a number of Plamann's buried. Robert Plamann was one of founding fathers of this cemetery and he donated land for it in 1932.

Re: Plamann Family

Posted: 19 Nov 2001 12:25AM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2001 1:26AM GMT
Surnames: plamann
Hi Robin, My name is Anna Plamann. I am very new at this but I wanted to let you know that I am related to the Plamann's in Appleton. My father is David Plamann son of Emory Plamann who I BELIEVE is Robert Plamann's son. If you can help me any more that would be WONDERFUL!!

Re: Plamann Family

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 2:40AM GMT
I am related to the plamanns, in fact my great uncle founded the park when he donated his farm land to the county of outagamie, I know because my grandpa brad plamann told me it was his uncle that founded the park.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions