Search for content in message boards

William Hadley

William Hadley

Posted: 13 Nov 2000 7:52PM GMT
Edited: 21 May 2002 2:15AM GMT
I have five different William Hadleys in my family would like more info on them. Any one have a William they want to talk about?

William Hadley

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 4:56PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2004 5:26PM GMT
I have 2 William Hadleys in my family - father and son. #1 Wm. born 1781 in Jaffrey, NH, son of Abraham Eunice; moved to NYS around 1800, married Lucy Warner, had son Wm. in 1811 in Litchfield, NY. I have more info if they are any of your Williams. Contact me at luhost@dctnet.net

William Hadley

John Hadley (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 2:27PM GMT
I have a William Hadley who, according to info I have, lived in Yonkers, Weschester County, NY and was active during the Revolutionary War. His father was Joseph and HIS father was Joseph and HIS father was George who arrived in Boston around 1630 from Suffolk County, England. George settled in Ipswitch, MA.

William Hadley

Dawn Hadley-Swann (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2001 5:39AM GMT
I have several William Hadley's. One is the father of Joseph Hadley who married Lydia Drake. His date of birth would be about 1720.

William Hadley

Posted: 5 Feb 2001 8:54AM GMT
Edited: 21 May 2002 2:15AM GMT
Do you have a William that might have been born around 1837 father James mother Malinda, if so I could use that info. please..
I have brothers & sisters names for him but don't have other info.
I have a Sylvester Hadley his father William mother Elizabeth no info on this can you help with this one too?
Thanks Norma

William

Dawn Hadley-Swann (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 4:03AM GMT
I have one for the time period, but not with Malinda as a mother.

As far as Sylvester, I don't have one. Sorry I couldn't be any help.

William Hadley

Kendra (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 11:28PM GMT
Norma,

My Grandfather's name is William Hadley., married to Mona Glay Hadley. My dad is Kenneth Hadley. William passed away quite a few years ago from a heart attack and so did my grandmother. I know he was from England, but not exactly sure of the location.

WILLIAM HADLEY

pAT hADLEY (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2001 1:48PM GMT
MY FAMILY (FROM CLINTON, INDIANA) HAS A WILLIAM HADLEY, B.3/30/1916 D.5/1972. HE LIVED MOST OF HIS LIFE IN NEW YORK CITY SUBURBS, BUT SPENT TIME IN ENGLAND AND HOLLAND. HE WAS MY FATHER. SEARCH THE HADLEY WEBSITE FOR W.A. HADLEY.

Re: William Hadley

Posted: 24 Jul 2001 9:41PM GMT
Surnames: cornett-Durham-Hadley
I have two Willliam Hadley's in my family. One is the son of Mattie Lou Durham and Lemul Lawton Hadley. His full name was William Lewis Hadley He was born 5/8/1910 and died 7/31/1970. he had 8 other siblings. The other one wasthe son of Oriel Cornett and James Augustine Hadley. He was William Frank Hadley Born 2/24/1916 I don't know if he is still living or not.
William Lewis Hadley married a Johnnie Wyel Hubbard They were married in Harris county Georgia. William is buried in Columbus Georgia.
William Frank Hadley married a Rita L. Lomreaue they were married on 4/4/1942. That is all the info I have on the William Hadley's that are in my family. My 2nd great grandfather was Elbert Cornett of Harris county Georgia. If you have any info on these two people and their decendents please pass it on and I'll send you what I have.

Re: William Hadley

Norma (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 2001 3:13AM GMT
Surnames: Hadley
I don't have any of your Hadleys in my tree. Sorry we can't connect. If I can be of any other help let me no.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic