Search for content in message boards

Albert Quesnel , son of Jules A. and Josephine Quesnel

Albert Quesnel , son of Jules A. and Josephine Quesnel

Posted: 6 Jul 2012 6:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Sep 2013 11:12PM GMT
Surnames: Quesnel
We are in the UK researching our family relative Albert Quesnel, who enrolled into the Regiment de la Chaudiere around 1939/1940 in Quebec, and was transferred with his regiment to England around 1942.
We think he was born around 1910, and possibly lived in the town of Nicolet, near Quebec, or St Andre Avellin.
It would be really great to be able to trace through which line of the Quesnel's family tree that Albert belongs to.
Best wishes and thank you
Nell

Re: Albert Quesnel , son of Jules A. and Josephine Quesnel

Posted: 3 Sep 2013 11:15PM GMT
Hallo
I am still researching our family relative Albert Quesnel; it has been quite a while since I posted this last year but still hoping someone might have some information to help us with our quest,
many thanks
nell

Posted: 7 Sep 2013 8:31PM GMT
Hi, would you know his parents name or wife's. As I have a huge collection of Quesnel's
However St Andre is near the Ontario border near Hawkesbury Ontario.
Willing to help
Davide

Posted: 10 Sep 2013 9:56PM GMT
Hi there, thank you for your reply, much appreciated. We believe our Albert Quesnel may have come from the Quebec area as he served with the Regiment de la Chaudieres during WW2.But we cannot find any entries for him. However we have found another Albert who is the son of Jules and Josephine Quesnel, but maybe they are not from the right area. We would be so pleased for any help you can give us.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic