Search for content in message boards

Trudy Mae Weimer Niederer

Posted: 9 Feb 2012 9:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Am looking for an obituary for Trudy Mae Weimer Niederer; She died on 27 Aug 1981 in Rexburg.

I am working on gathering a group of obituaries for the Madison High School Class of 1967, and have been unable to get answers from the local cemeteries, newspapers, etc. If anyone is interested in looking these up for me, I can furnish death dates and cemeteries on most of them. I would be happy to pay for your research time and for copies of the obits.

Any help would be appreciated and you can contact me a Sharp760@msn.com.

Re: Trudy Mae Weimer Niederer, IDAHO

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 4:30PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: WEIMER, NIEDERER
Birth: Dec. 16, 1948
Rexburg
Madison County
Idaho, USA
Death: Aug. 27, 1981
Rexburg
Madison County
Idaho, USA

Daughter of Bill Weimer and Fern Cherry Weimer.

Wife of Richard Brian Niederer, married 19 Aug 1967, Rexburg, Idaho.

She was hit by her car when it rolled from the driveway and she attempted to stop it.

IN
Sutton Cemetery
Archer
Madison County
Idaho

Re: Trudy Mae Weimer Niederer, IDAHO

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 6:27PM GMT
Do you know if there was a newspaper obituary on Trudy?

Re: Niederer, IDAHO

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 6:48PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: WEIMER, NIEDERER
only found that on memorial but hubby:

Newspaper Obituary

Richard Brian Niederer, 55, of Idaho Falls, died Friday, November 7, 2003, at the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center. He was born November 15, 1947, at Rexburg to Jesse Ray Niederer and Theo Anna Ricks Niederer. He attended school in Rexburg and graduated from Madison High School. He married Trudy Mae Weimer on August 19, 1967. She died in 1981. He married Kathleen Edith Greenhood July 14, 1990 in Rexburg where they lived before moving to Las Vegas, Nevada for eight years. For the past eight months, they have lived in Idaho Falls.

Brian worked for himself in the construction business for many years and at the time of his death he was working for Double J Construction Company.

He was an Elder in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He loved the outdoors, fishing, hunting, woodwork, baking and his greatest joy was his grandchildren. He was a loving person with a great sense of humor and he was a hard worker.

He is survived by his wife, Kathy Niederer of Idaho Falls, and children: Wendy Niederer of Idaho Falls, Kevan (Suzette) Niederer of Idaho Falls, Kristy (Dusty) Nagle of St. Anthony; step children: Tiffany Henry of Las Vegas, Nevada, Charise (Lance) Hymas of Rexburg, Tanya (Eric) Gallegos of Idaho Falls, Janea (Roy) McMinn of Las Vegas and Nicole (Mike) Gilstrap of Idaho Falls; a brother, Jess (Dorothy) Niederer of Boise and 2 sisters: Linda (Gary) Allen of Salt Lake City and Barbara Niederer of Rexburg; 18 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild.

He is preceded in death by his parents; wife, Trudy; a brother, Bradley Niederer and a stepson, Ross Jolley.

Funeral services will be held Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 1:00 p.m. at the Rexburg LDS North Stake Center. The family will receve friends Monday from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at the Flamm Funeral Home in Rexburg and Tuesday at the stake center from 11:45 a.m. t0 12:45 p.m. prior to the services. Interment will be in the Sugar City Cemtery.

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 2:55AM GMT
Thanks for the information. I had copied information from Find A Grave, but am unable to find newspaper articles in Salt Lake or Idaho. The Salt Lake papers, where I think she died are all at one library on microfilm and I'll have to try to get there. I don't walk well, so everything is a challenge for me.

Want to try another one? Val Dean Price--Death date--4 Feb 1983--buried in Teton-Newdale Cemetery. I have the gravestone pictures, just need a newspaper or cemetery to fill in the blanks.

I really appreciate your fast and thorough information. Let me know if you can locate other information.

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 9:35AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: price
On Trudy; her last address was 476 Reed St, Rexburg, ID, 83440-1648

Val
Born: 29 May 1949
Last Benefit: 83401 Idaho Falls, Bonneville, Idaho

but nothing else I'm afraid, online

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 10:57PM GMT
Thank you for looking these up for me.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions