Search for content in message boards

Stella Darres Morine Hannan b. 1895 in Nova Scotia

Stella Darres Morine Hannan b. 1895 in Nova Scotia

Posted: 13 Jun 2006 10:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jun 2006 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: Hannan, Darres, Morine
Stella Darres Morine Hannan b. 1895 in Nova Scotia and died ?1954. I have obituary but no year of death. She was my grandmother's step sister - her mother Eunice Darres married my g/grandfather. Stella later married my grandfather's brother Leigh Morine who died in 1918 - they had 3 children. She moved to Maine and married "Vivan" Hannan and had 2 children there I believe. She died in Union Maine and was buried there. Are there any family members still living there. She was in contact with my grandmother until her death (I have lovely letter). I also have picture of her with her 1st husband Leigh Morine in 1912.

Re: Stella Darres Morine Hannan b. 1895 in Nova Scotia

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 12:58AM GMT
Hi my name is Sharon.. Vivian Hannan was my great Uncle and I lived next door to Viv and Stella. Their daughter is still in the area--Geraldine Winchenbach-lives in Waldoboro, Maine. I can give you quite a bit of info. Hope you see this post..

Re: Stella Darres Morine Hannan b. 1895 in Nova Scotia

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 8:26PM GMT
Hello, I am Stella's great grand daughter, or so I believe. From what I have discovered, my grandfather, Philip Morine was born to Leigh and Stella Morine in Nova Scotia and moved to Union, Maine. Unfortunately he passed away in 1972 and my mother has very little information available about her family. If you could please message me back and tell me a little about my family I would be honored!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions