Decendents of Marlin Thrasher

Decendents of Marlin Thrasher

kathy lynn (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 2:15PM GMT
Looking for decendents

Marlin Thrasher

Posted: 7 Apr 2001 10:33AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 11:20PM GMT
I had a cousin by the name of Marlin Thrasher, His father was John Thrasher they came from Ala. he had two sisters and one brother I think one of the sisters is still living in Miss.

Marlin Thrasher

Kathy (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 6:09AM GMT
Actually, I think his father's name was Robert Thrasher. Did you cousin, Marlin, have any children? If so, what was there names? Thanks for responding.

Thrasher

Robert Thrasher (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2001 6:30PM GMT
Got your message I am not sure of any of Marlin Thrashere but will see if i can find out. I think the Thrasher Clan only had few names to seclect from My fathers name was also Robert Thrasher.
Do you know anything about where your Thrasher,s Came from? Most fo the ones on my side so far have been the Ala and Ms Area.

Robert Thrasher
Posted: 13 Apr 2001 10:03AM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2002 8:04PM GMT
My Greatfather's name was Tom Thrasher he married Martha Privett. He was of Cherokee blood. They had five children. If you have any information Please notify me. He was borned somewhere in the earyl 1800's
Thank you

Thrashers

Robert Thrasher (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2001 3:48PM GMT
I do not have a lot of information on my side of the Thrasher Clan but My Great Grand Fathers name was Joshua his wifes name was Alice There was five boys Will, Webb, Monroe,John I have a list of each ones Childrens names and would share these if you would like and My grandfather Fenoie (not sure of spelling) Lee Thrasher. I do not have any record of Where Joshua came from but they all settled in the pickens county area of ala with some moving into Miss. Right now i am living in Texas but did live in ala and Miss most of my life and will be returning. By the way where are you located.

Robert Thrasher

Re: Thrashers

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 10:05PM GMT
Surnames: Thrasher
My great-great grandfather was Richard Jerry Marlin Thrasher, born in Alabama. Died in 1925. He was married to Nancy Jane Gallant. In some of the records, he is listed as Robert Joshua Thrasher. Haven't figured that one out yet. Could there be a connection with your Thrashers?

Re: Marlin Thrasher

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2002 4:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
K am a decendant of John Jordon Thrasher, his children;Walter Dodson Thrasher,Lottie Thrasher Acker,Myrtis Thrasher McDaniel,Marlin Edward Thrasher,Lois Thrasher Windle, Anna Laura Thrasher Wilson,John Jordon JR.Thrasher. John Jordon had 4 brothers;Will,Monroe,Flevernoy & Webb Thrasher. I need some information on these brothers. Their father was Josh Thrasher.

Posted: 21 Feb 2002 12:45AM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2002 2:08PM GMT
Surnames: Thrasher
Doris,
Tried to contact you direct at <jeo@93.com> but msg returned as invalid address.
What area of US are these Thrashers originating from?
Thanks, Dale

Posted: 24 Mar 2002 9:09PM GMT
Edited: 11 Oct 2002 2:05AM GMT
I am the grandson of Flevernoy Thrasher who had 4 children by his First Wife Nealie (Gray) Thrasher she died when Robert was just a few years old. Irene, (married Earley Cook), Elizebeth, (married Harvery Bonds, Robert My Father (married Lorene Pridmore) and Will who died very young,
His second wife i know very little about other than they were married only a few years before she died. They had no Children.
His Third wife was Lula (Johnston) Threasher. They had 6 children Herlene, James (dead), Lou (dead), Freeman (dead),Loueise, and David (dead).
Lula and Flevernoy are buried in White Hall Cemetry in Louisville Miss.
The only one of the Brothers i Knew was Uncle John the othere I have the names of the wives of the others and some of their Children but will have to look them up. I am looking for infromation on also on Josh Thrasher. Thus for iI have not had any luck. If you can give me any i would very much apperichate it.If you would like any of the Info i have let me know.
If You have E-Mail could u give me your address
Robert Thrasher
per page

Find a board about a specific topic