Search for content in message boards

James Hunter/Elizabeth Ensminger

James Hunter/Elizabeth Ensminger

Sherri Hunter (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 2001 1:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Dec 2006 1:34PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter, Ensminger
I am looking for my ggggrandfather's parents. His name was James Hunter b 1777 in Campbell Co., VA. He married Elizabeth Ensminger. I've been stumped in this line for a long time and would appreciate ANY help available. You can contact me through this board or at jazzwide@earthlink.net.
Thank you.

Re: James Hunter/Elizabeth Ensminger

Posted: 11 Nov 2001 3:33AM GMT
Edited: 19 Dec 2006 1:35PM GMT
Surnames: Hunter
I am Jim Hunter I am researching my tree and would like more info on what you have found /// maybe we have matches

Becky Lewis (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2001 12:48AM GMT
I also have a James Hunter but with a different birth date 1743 from the campbell/albemarle county, VA.He married a Lydia McCloud and they had a James Hunter, Jr. born abt 1769. I would like to get more information from you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted: 18 Jan 2002 5:07PM GMT
Edited: 19 Dec 2006 1:35PM GMT
Hi Sherri,
I am interested in your line of Hunters. My husbands grandmother was Essie Hunter from Giles Co. Va. Born in 1895. She had a brother James H. Hunter from Narrows Va. b. in 1906. A sister Esta M b. 1902, Lucy E. b.1900, and a Brother Loyd b. 1893. Her parents were L. Dowse Hunter b. 1871 and Cynthia ??? b. 1868. You wouldn't happen to be familiar with any of these names? Any information would be appreciated.
Janet

Posted: 8 Apr 2002 3:27PM GMT
Edited: 19 Dec 2006 1:36PM GMT
I am the gggranddaughter of James Hunter and Elizabeth Ensminger. I have James born 1772 in Bedford County Va. died October 21 1850. email susie.marshall@verizon.net

Posted: 8 Apr 2002 3:31PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2002 2:47AM GMT
are you looking for descendents or ancestors. I have a list of some of his descendents. email me at susie.marshall@verizon.net.

Re: James Hunter/Mary Ensminger

Posted: 10 Apr 2002 9:41PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2002 2:47AM GMT
My name is Nora Bays Marshall and James Hunter /Mary Ensminger. I have a full list of the Ensminger ancestors and parts of James Hunter. Email me at susie.marshall@verizon.net.

Posted: 1 May 2002 3:19AM GMT
Edited: 19 Dec 2006 1:36PM GMT
James Hunter and Elizabeth Ensminger are my gggreatgrand parents. I have a long listing of the Ensminger family ancestors. If you are interested in this side of the family email me at susie.marshall@verizon.net. I will share this information with you. Susie

Posted: 18 Dec 2006 4:15PM GMT
Lorenzo Dow HUNTER b. May 1872, son of John J. and Lucy J. HUNTER. They lived on Walker's Creek near White Gate, 12 miles southwest of Pearisburg. I have not been able to trace John and Lucy in earlier Census data. Dow had a sister named Louisa J. HUNTER who m. Henry WYRICK.

Re: James Hunter/Mary Ensminger

Posted: 5 Jan 2007 2:56PM GMT
Nora? Do you have a Lillian G. Hunter in your list? Sincerely, Bev
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions