Search for content in message boards

Elfrieda Riegelman

Elfrieda Riegelman

Tammy Olson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2002 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
My husband was adopted and is looking for any other family from his real mother. My husband, Robert Rieglemann, was born 4/8/48 in Bad Hersfeld, Germany. He does remember that he had other brother and sisters. He and another brother were put up for adoption when his mother wanted to remarry. They were put up for adoption under the Catholic Church. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Tammy Olson

Re: Elfrieda Riegelman

Bill (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2002 1:18PM GMT
You could contact the Bad Hersfeld Rathaus and ask for any information they may have on the RIEGELMAN/N family. That address and other info is on Bad Hersfeld's homepage, http://www.bad-hersfeld.de/.

The telephone book has 60+ listings for RIEGELMANN including: Riegelmann Ruth
Neumarkt 8
D-36251 Bad Hersfeld
Tel: (0 66 21) 7 25 47  

Riegelmann Elfriede
Breslauer Str. 11
D-27755 Delmenhorst
Tel: (0 42 21) 65 86 95

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 6:17PM GMT
I am responding to a post from 2002. My mothers name was Elfriede Riegelmann, from Bad Hersfeld Germany. I was born Stefan Riegelmann, and am looking for a possible brother by the name of Robert. If you are related to Elfriede, I would appreciate finding a contact e-mail to establish further correspondence!

Thank You
Steve

Posted: 22 Jan 2014 3:29AM GMT
Hello, My name is Christina, I hold this account on Ancestry.com, but the 2002 post from the Tammy Olson is my mother-in-law. On behalf of my father-in-law, she has asked some questions.
Where were you born? I was born in Bad Hersfeld in 1948. I was adopted in 1954. I was told my mother was German and my father was a U. S. Serviceman. I do remember having siblings.

The contact email is: olsont34@yahoo.com

We hope to hear from you soon!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic