Search for content in message boards

Gilbert LaFayette sailing crew names

Gilbert LaFayette sailing crew names

Sally Liberko (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2003 7:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Greeting!
I am searching for ancestory in connection with a crewman who sailed with LaFayette by the name of "Huelett" from France during the revolution. We believe this man was my 5th/6th great-grandfather, however, we cannot locate information validating such. Where could I obtain the information for the ship's manifold. (La Victorie?) Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!!!
Sally Liberko

Re: Gilbert LaFayette sailing crew names

Nancy C (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2003 3:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Good morning, thankyou for this interesting question.
I have searched for your man "Huelett" in our Patriot Index and do not find him listed there. This is the extent of my available resources for the DAR Boards.
I would recommend going on the search engine for the web to see if you are able to find any information. I would also recommend requesting your Genealogical/Special Collections librarian to help you search their available resources.
I hope you do well in your search. If you find your man, and documentation of him for your search, I hope you will request a contact for the DAR in your area, so that you might become a member and document with us your Huelett ancestor.

This is a free lookup service provided by DAR volunteers at the DAR message board.
Nancy C - DAR VIS Volunteer
per page

Find a board about a specific topic