Search for content in message boards

Issac Oliver & Martha Branson

Issac Oliver & Martha Branson

Marie Bartholomew (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2005 9:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oliver,Branson
Looking for anyone searching this family line...if you are, I think we are related.

Re: Issac Oliver & Martha Branson

Posted: 17 Jun 2005 4:01PM GMT
Edited: 12 Nov 2006 12:10AM GMT
Surnames: Roberts, Keener, Holbin, Oliver, Muckey, Smitley
If you could please reply with a little more info. I am searching the Oliver surname; although, it is really my major brick wall! My Oliver really only goes to my great-grandfather, Benjamin Lynn Oliver. *note: he is in records as, Ben, Benj, Benjamin, Lynn, B. Lyn, and every combination you can imagine! Thank you for any response.

Marie (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2005 4:25PM GMT
I'm just stasrting my Oliver Line. Issac and Martha had a son, Levin who is a GGGG...I was hoping to find researchers who was in this line.

Posted: 18 Jun 2005 6:03PM GMT
Surnames: Oliver
Hi I Have Oliver's in My Family . My Great Grandfather was
Thomas Kyle Oliver -b 1905 in Fulton County , Kentucky &
d- 29 Mar 1958 in Jackson , Michigan .He Married
Nina Suline Stevens b-14 Sept 1909 - d- 6 Apr 2002

Thomas Kyle Oliver;s Parents were

Benjamin Franklin Oliver b- 25 May 1874 fulton County , Kentucky and d - 29 Dec 1915 in Ballard County , Kentucky

he married Alice M Abernathy

there other Children were

William Jewell Oliver 1902-1979
Sarah Alice Oliver 1903 - 1974

Ben's Parents were

Harvey Oliver & Sarah ?

I don't have much more on this family i do have thomas kyle children but their all still living their are 4 of them .

if this can be of any help let me know or if you have information on this family please e mail me at

dragongirl32@hotmail.com

Thank you Michele C Swain

Posted: 2 Jan 2006 6:34AM GMT
Surnames: OLIVER, BRANSON
My gggrandfather was Robert Logan Pulaski Oliver, a brother of Issac Oliver. Robert married Sarah Ann Branson, a sister of Martha Branson. I would like to share my information with you, if you are interested.

Posted: 5 Apr 2006 10:01PM GMT
I wonder if you have any dates on these people: Isaac and Martha. I am searching for the relatives of my Aaron Oliver, born NC in 1790. I believe he lived in Moore County before he moved to Georgia. The reason the names caught me was that Aaron had a grandson named Richard Branson Oliver, and some have felt that he may have been descended from an Isaac Oliver. Hope to hear from you. Sheila

Marie (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2006 2:37AM GMT
The only information is what I have found online. I don't know how accurate any of it is.

marie (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2006 2:42AM GMT
I must have missed this post. I haven;t searced the olivers much as so much is online, I'm spending time on my roberson line the wife of levin oliver. son of issac, who married nancy jane roberson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions