Search for content in message boards

Michigan CRONKs

Michigan CRONKs

Posted: 25 Apr 2004 2:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CRONK
Hi,
Can anyone help? I'm looking for Cronks in the Rochester area of Michigan between about 1840-1860. I only have one name: Harriet M. Cronk, born there 1846. I would LOVE to find her family.

Thank you,
Merry Hill

Re: Michigan CRONKs

Posted: 8 Jan 2006 6:25AM GMT
I'm looking for a Harriet Virgo Cronk. Did she marry Clarence B. Cronk? Please email me if this is the same Harriet.
smcronk6@hotmail.com

Re: Michigan CRONKs

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 6:12PM GMT
my great grandfather John L. Cronk came from Michigan and I am trying to find out more about him. He was born Feb. 21 1827 in New York and died Jan 27 1900 in Burlington Kansas. He had came from montcalm county Michigan His first wife was Emaline Bailey and they had 8 children. Their youngest son was born Smith Abraham Cronk March 17 1864. He had another son with Mary Hines born 1871 Maple valley Twp. Michigan. i hope that gives you a connection to the Michigan Cronks because that is where mine are from also. My grandfather Willis was born in Montcalm county Michigan in 1856 along with his twin Wilson which also died in Burlington Kansas. I have been to Burlington looking for graves and information but I have nothing so far on those two. I do not have a Harriet listed with the line from John L. but I have nothing further back as to his siblings or parents and that is what I need but perhaps this will help you to get to her.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions