Search for content in message boards

Fischer's in Ohio

Fischer's in Ohio

Mildred Rowland (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 6:17PM GMT
My Gmother's family settled in Ohio after coming from Austria.She last resided in Athens Ohio,and had a brother Howard and a sister Ruth.

Fischer's

Posted: 27 Jun 2000 12:19PM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2006 2:27AM GMT
My greatgrandfather, Nicholas Fischer (Fisher) came to Fremont, Ohio from Wolfurt, Austria. Is he related to you?

Fischer in Ohio

Posted: 17 Sep 2000 9:05PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jun 2002 11:31PM GMT
Sorry, My Grandfather was Charles Henry Fischer from Alsace Lorrain in Germany. Good luck in you search.

Charles Fischer

Posted: 14 Oct 2000 9:50AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 3:12AM GMT
Hi: My greatgrandfather is Charles Fischer married to Margurite (unknown) Fischer. Their children:
Carl J (my grandfather)
George
Walter
Lillian
Byrd
They resided in Toledo Ohio.
Pls advise if we have a connection here.
Thank you. Janie

Re: Charles Fischer

Posted: 22 Jul 2003 8:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
not sure if there is any relation here or not. looking for a lillian but not quiet for sure if her maiden name was fischer or not.
the lillian i am lookin for a son named gilmour fischer and i don't know if that was his last name or not but anyway she married a griffith and then gilmour became gilmour f griffith who was born in 1922-1923 and died in 1949 in plane crash in texas. I have been told by my father n law whom was one of the children of gilmour that lillian was on a ship i believe in wales and iether the man she was with or married too died and since her name was lillian sealhost(something like that) she could come back to usa without middle name so her name became lillian s. griffith.
if you see a relation please let me know

thanks
patty griffith
comanche texas

Re: Fischer's

Posted: 18 Feb 2010 3:21AM GMT
We must be related. My Great Grandfather, Ferdinand Fischer, emigrated from Wolfurt to Fremont in 1865. My Fischers lived in Wolfurt from 1620 onward. How can we help oneanother? Jack Fischer

Posted: 18 Feb 2010 3:21AM GMT
We must be related. My Great Grandfather, Ferdinand Fischer, emigrated from Wolfurt to Fremont in 1865. My Fischers lived in Wolfurt from 1620 onward. How can we help oneanother? Jack Fischer jafischer@juno.com

Posted: 18 Feb 2010 4:15AM GMT
Surnames: Fischer
Sounds like these Fischers may be related??? My Great Great Grandfather, Nicholas Fisher (Nikolaus Fischer in Austria)
settled in Fremont, Ohio in 1852 or 1853.
His son, Gephart Fisher,(Gebhard Fischer in Austria)is my great grandfather,lived around Fremont, Ohio.
His son,Albert Fisher is my grandfather.Do any of these names surface in your research?

Posted: 18 Dec 2011 7:38PM GMT
I am looking for relatives through Nicholas Fisher of Fremont. His daughter, Barbara Fisher, married Emil Borer, mt g-g grandfather. She died in 1899 and is buried in Bowling Green, Ohio. Nicholas had another daughter (Mary? Mary Ann?) who married Philip Bork of Tiffin. Any relation? Any pictures?

Posted: 18 Dec 2011 10:28PM GMT
My great grandfather was Gephart Fisher, a sister to Barbara and Mary.I have info on Nicholas's family and a photo of the family standing outside of the family home which was on the Sandusky river just north of Fremont , Ohio
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions