Search for content in message boards

Looking for Horgan's from County Cork

Looking for Horgan's from County Cork

Posted: 6 Aug 2010 4:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Horgan Ma

My name is Peter Horgan. I'm looking for any infomation on any Horgans who was related to Timothy M Horgan who came over to U.S. and settled in Salem MA he married a Margaret
Malarkey from Ireland they had four boys John,James,Clifford,and Francis

Re: Looking for Horgan's from County Cork

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 1:23AM GMT
Classification: Census
Edited: 4 Mar 2011 1:42AM GMT
My great grandparents came from County Cork, My grandfathers name was Michael Frances, he was married to a Margret Anastacia Grincil, My name is Michael Grincil Horgan III. I'm having a hard time finding out about Michael Francis. I know the name Grincil came from Ireland also. Any information whould be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 2 Mar 2011 1:20PM GMT
I'm sorry those names don't sound fimiliar, gook luck with your search

Posted: 21 Sep 2013 6:55PM GMT
Surnames: horgan
Dad,

Timothy J. Horgan was originally from County Kerry, Ireland, from the town of Killorglin. He left out of Co. Cork to come to America. I have been able to locate his baptism record for County Kerry on the Irishgenealogy website.

I have not yet been able to find which relatives were resident of Co. Cork. But they originated in Killorglin. That's where Grampy visited back in the 1980s. We still have family living there.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions