Search for content in message boards

COFFEE in burksville ky

COFFEE in burksville ky

Elaine Tate (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COFFEE, TAYSE
I am looking for information on James (Jim) COFFEE b/feb/1893 in ky. he married Jeanete (nettie) TAYSE b/apr-1858-tn, they moved from ky to jackson co TN
in the 1900 j co census it lists them with the following children,and that they had been married 25 yrs
Thomas b-may 1884/ky
Jona b-july 1883/ky
Robert b-oct 1879/TN
Aggie b-1886/KY
Sammie b-june-1882/Ky
Mary b-march-1893/Tn
Sarah b-apr-1895/Tn
Ruba b-sept-1897/Tn
if any one can help me find more info on these it would be greatly appreciated

Re: COFFEE in burksville ky

Shirley Scantland Williams (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2002 1:48AM GMT
Edited: 20 Apr 2002 3:03PM GMT
Surnames: Coffee, Tayse, Stafford, Scantland
I'm also looking for information on Jim Coffee and Jeanetta Tayse. Their son Robert was my great-grandfather. He married Maggie Stafford of Jackson County, TN. Their oldest child, Georgia (my grandmother) married Shurman Scantland. If you do find out any additional information or if I do, could we share? Thank you.

Elaine Tate (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 5:47PM GMT
Edited: 20 Apr 2002 3:02PM GMT
Surnames: COFFEE, TAYSE, SCOTT
hi
James COFFEE and Jennetta TAYSE were my GGGreat grandparents
I am decended from Thomas COFFEE and Alta SCOTT
I have some things from james on down but cant seem to find anything past James and Nettie

please email me would love to share
Elaine

Posted: 3 Sep 2007 10:50PM GMT
Surnames: Coffee, James and Netti
James is my GG Grandfather. I found in the 1900 Census they had 10 children, of which only 9 were alive (at the time of the census.

I also found some possible connections on the 1850 and 1870 census'.

James has 3 grandchildren still alive. They are Jewel,Ova, and Marcus. My grandfather James Comer Coffee passed away back in 70 or 71.

I would be very intrested on finding anything on James and Netti as well.

Posted: 14 Oct 2007 11:57PM GMT
i am a decendant from this coffee family my ggreatmother was lee ann coffee hamlet she was the daughter of this family of james and jeanetta tayse coffee. i do have some information on the tayse side if you would like to have it. anything that you could help me with i would greatly appreciate it. i also have hit a brick wall on james coffee. my email is crawfordharold@sbcglobal.net. thanks

Posted: 15 Oct 2007 12:00AM GMT
i am a decendant from this coffee family my ggrandmother was lee ann coffee hamlet she was the daughter of this family of james and jeanetta tayse coffee. i do have some information on the tayse side if you would like to have it. anything that you could help me with i would greatly appreciate it. i also have hit a brick wall on james coffee. my email is crawfordharold@sbcglobal.net. thanks

Posted: 7 Aug 2010 12:29AM GMT
Surnames: Coffee
I have found a cemetary in Jackson County Tennessee, that not only has James, Netti as well as quite a few more Coffees buried there. I have pics of the headstones as well as more infor. If any of you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. southernmantcb@yahoo.com I would be happy to pass along any of the info/pics I have.

Posted: 8 Aug 2010 5:49PM GMT
Putting them on Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=abr&;) would be very helpful.

Posted: 13 Jan 2012 1:09PM GMT
i am marcus coffee daughter he passed away 1-9-2009..

Posted: 3 Jan 2014 12:35PM GMT
James comer coffee was my dad's brother Marcus coffee....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions