Search for content in message boards

Powhatan, Pocahontas, & John Rolfe

Powhatan, Pocahontas, & John Rolfe

Posted: 12 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jul 2001 10:41PM GMT
I have just finished a 90+ page report (with lots of pictures)on the lives of Powhatan, Pocahontas & John Rolfe.

There are many people in Gloucester County who are descended from these people.

If you would like to have a copy, contact me at famtrees@mounet.com

Re: Powhatan, Pocahontas, & John Rolfe

ken lonewolf (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2003 7:48PM GMT
I am looking for brothers or sisters of John Rolfe, married to Pocahontas in 1614, of Virginia. My wife descends from the Rolfe family of the same time period and same location in Virginia. Her relative is Agnes Rolfe married to John Aldridge in about 1600. My wife is descended of early white settlers (among them, the families of George Washington and Robert E. Lee) ; I am a Shawnee-Onieda Indian. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wanishi (thank you),

Ken Lonewolf lonewlf99@aol.com

Posted: 31 Oct 2003 1:34PM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2006 7:04PM GMT
Agnes Rolfe and John Aldridge are also my ancestors. I've often wondered if there was a link between Agnes and John Rolfe but have been unable to find one. I have my fingers crossed that someone can provide a clue to your request! Good luck. Cathy

ken lonewolf (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2004 5:04AM GMT
Hi Cathy,
You are one of my wife's cousins. How much do you have on your family from Agnes to present?

Yopu can contact me direct at : lonewlf99@aol.com

Ken Lonewolf

Posted: 11 Dec 2004 2:03AM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2005 6:48PM GMT
I am interested in the report you have written. How much are they. Please let me know.

Thanks
Shirley Lopez

slopez@blomand.net

Does it have any Osborne's and Bolling's in it?

Posted: 10 Sep 2005 5:09AM GMT
Surnames: rolfe, powhatan, bolling, randolph, jones, halbert, blackburn, chalk, lee
I am also descended from this line - If I could access this information I would very much appreciate it.

Posted: 11 Jun 2007 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: pepper murphy bolling sims
Hi My name is Karen Sims and I am the mother of 3 of Pocahontas, GREAT grandsons, thought anna bolling, she is their 13 great grandmother, I would love to hear from anyone who is decendent from her. my mother in law name is Nina murphy sims, and her mother was Kathrine pepper spell, and her father was Elam Pepper.I have the lineage but not with me. thanks so very much K aren Sims Alabama

Posted: 12 Jun 2007 4:36PM GMT
Surnames: pepper murphy bolling sims
I meant pocahontas, is my son's 13 great grandmother,follows is the lineage [poca.@john]- Thomas, Jane,John Bolling,who married Anna Bolling who later married James Murry,who Then Had 3 Sons And 3 Daughters,the son named John Murray married Susan Yates and their daughter one of 7 children was named Margaret peggy murray and she married Samuel Elam and their son John Murry Elam married Anna v Evans, their daughter Willie F Elam, married Joseph J Pepper, and their son Samuel Elam Pepper married Kate Purvis, who's daughter Catherine Elizabeth pepper married mr. Murphy and had two daughters Nina pepper Murphy who is my mom in law, she married lavern Sims and they had 4 children Buster Belinda Marty and Samuel , Marty is my husband we have 3 sons Christopher William, John Thomas and Jacob David. Nina sister is named Catherine and she has 2 children.As you can see this family favor the names Samuel and John.if anyonewould like to chat with me or to talk about this any farther ploease fill free to write me.

Posted: 19 Jun 2007 8:08PM GMT
Surnames: Rolfe, Hammond, Dienhart , Philips
I am descended from the Rolfe side. We would love a copy of the report you did. If there is a charge please let us know and we will take care of it.

Alberta

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 2:25AM GMT
Surnames: Purvis, Murphy
Purvis is the name of my 3 x great grandmother. Her father was George Purvis. George Purvis married Elizabeth Murphy born 1767. The marriage was October 29, 1795 in Amherst Co., Virginia. Does any of this sound familiar?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic