Search for content in message boards

Isreal Winfrey, Virginia

Isreal Winfrey, Virginia

Posted: 16 Aug 2003 6:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Winfrey, Slaughter, Bryant
I am a descendant of Isreal Winfrey & Elizabeth Slaughter. I am specifically looking for any documentation on any of the following, births, deaths, marriages or obits..

Isreal Winfrey m. Elizabeth Slaughter
=John Winfrey m. Mary Turpin
=Judy Elizabeth Winfrey m. John Bryant
=Sarah Ann Bryant m. Shelton Luttrell
=Nancy B. Luttrell m. Joseph Mace
=Martha Jane MAce m. Martin V. Wright
=Carrie Almeda Belle Wright m. Samuel Rogers

Carrie & Samuel are my great-grandparents but I need source materials for the previous generations...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jen Gibbons

Re: Isreal Winfrey, Virginia

tanya (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2003 3:41PM GMT
I am also a descendant of that line. Their son, John, married to Mary Turpin, was my ancestor. Write me at tboomer@comcast.net
Tanya

Posted: 18 Jul 2004 5:18PM GMT
I have lots of info on the Israel Winfrey line - contact me and i will email it to you. Lydia Hays

Re: Israel Winfrey, Virginia

Posted: 24 Jun 2005 9:37PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2006 12:34AM GMT
Surnames: winfrey, grider, Wilborn
Hello! Beginning my search for the family of my great,great grandmother Docia Winfrey Wilborn. She was the wife of Robert H. Wilborn. Their children were Erastus, Lurah, Robert E. Maggie, Montie, Ernest and Duhla. They settled in Clay County, Tennessee (Lillydale). I have research the Wilborns for some time now and am ready to find out more about the Winfrey's. I know that there are TWO Docias......could they be mother and daughter perhaps. I have not found any documentation that my gr.grgrandmother had married twice. Would love any information you might be willing to share. Thanks. Susie

Posted: 18 Aug 2007 8:22PM GMT
Surnames: Winfrey
I am searching for information on Isreal and Elizabeth (Slaughter) Winfrey family. Would appreciate any help you can give me. Please e-mail me at: crazywolf4@cablerocket.com or lhcrazywolf@yahoo.com Thank you Lynda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions