of Everman Cemetary. It is rumoured that George Robertson
is buried there in an unmarked grave. Anyone know these
people?

Everman Cemetery

Posted: 12 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 2:25AM GMT
Surnames: Robertson
My sister-in-law and I have just completed a listings of the Everman Cemetery located in Carter County but there were no Robertson's with markers. There are several graves with stones and one of them could be what you are looking for.

Re: Everman Cemetery

Pat Myers (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2001 3:59PM GMT
I am very interested in the list of markers in the Everman family cemetery. Many of my ancestors are buried there. My grandfather was John David Lee Everman son of William Riley Everman. Is the list too extensive to email?

Rosemary Littleton (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2001 4:50PM GMT
I'll be glad to send it to you if you'll send your E-mail address. Mine is rlittleton@email.kcc.edu.
Rosemary

Pat Myers (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2001 5:31PM GMT
Email address is kwltr@ga.prestige.net. Thanks for the info. I have been to that cemetery numerous times but only just got interested in my ancestors. Many of my relatives are buried there. My parents at one time owned the farm at the top of the hill straight out the road from the cemtery. The new highway goes through there now and everything lots so different.

Re: Everman cemetary/Kibby and Robertson family

Posted: 30 Jul 2008 4:29PM GMT
George Robertson who married Amanda Kibbey has been hard to find. Luckily, they had a son named Burbon Robertson, easier to find. George died in Lincoln County, Kentucky on 17 Feb 1939 and is buried in "Edmorn Creek Graveyard" in Lincoln County.

Re: Everman cemetary/Kibby and Robertson family

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 6:50AM GMT
George A Robertson first married and had French and Arch and several others. My Uncle Burbon and Uncle Mitchell Robertson were by his second wife. He (Geo. A) married another time as an old man and they had it annulled. His last wife was supposedly an old Indian woman who cared for him as an old man. They had no children. George A semmed to have moved to Lincoln Co with his son French about WWI. My grandmother remembers the move and she was a little girl.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions