Search for content in message boards

GANDAR

GANDAR

Steve Gandar (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GANDAR, TAYLOR
Searching for family records for Frederick Charles Gandar of Battersea London died 26.10.1944 or any other info on the name.

Re: GANDAR

Posted: 27 Aug 2001 10:00AM GMT
Edited: 24 Oct 2001 11:47AM GMT
Surnames: Gandar
Hi Steve,
My ancestors were Gandars from London so we are probably related. Do you know roughly how old Frederick was when he died? I have a large Gandar tree dating back to the 1500s if you would be interested.
Will

Jeannie Gandar (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2004 7:33AM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2009 7:26AM GMT
Surnames: gandar
Hello People, my husband was Ross Gandar and his father was Maximilian Gandar, grandtather Walter Gandar born in London probably around 1870. We are the only Gandar family in New Zealand and would be interested to know if we are related. We have also had contact with a Francoise Gandar in Paris who says her research shows the family to be descended from a Swedish soldier in France around 1500.
Does any of this tie in with your findings?

Jeannie Gandar (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2004 7:36AM GMT
Hi Steve.....please see the message I have posted re this surname.

Kind regards

Posted: 25 Nov 2005 6:44PM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2009 7:27AM GMT
Surnames: gandar, taylor,
Wiliiam,
Hi, I am Steve's younger brother, Jamie and I am researching the Gandar line. I would be very interested in the Gandar tree that you have if that would be possible, Not sure if Steve has replied with the answer to Fredericks age on death, but he was born in 1902 and died in 1944, and married Rhoda Annie Taylor in 14 Dec 1922.
Thank you
Jamie Gandar - Charlie is a nickname!

Posted: 16 Apr 2009 5:22AM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2009 7:27AM GMT
Surnames: gandar,
Hello, I am a mexican guy and i come from a Gandar family.My mom's last name is Gándar but we don't know much about our ancestry or background....My family is the only Gandar family around here..
My name is Daniel
See you

Posted: 1 Mar 2013 5:50PM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2013 5:53PM GMT
Surnames: Gandar
My grandmas name Lilia Gandar from Uvalde, Texas.
Sister: Lucia Gandar
Brothers: Francisco Gandar & Bonifacio Jr. Gandar.
Children of Bonifacio jr: Edna Gandar, Norma Gandar, Oscar Gandar, Daniel Gandar & Lisa Gandar.(Chicago & Texas)

Their Dads name is Bonifacio H. Gandar(2/8/1905 - 4/20/1963). His wife is Fernanda Gonzales Gandar(4/23/1908-9/27/1988). Story I know is that he was raised by his grandma in Texas. Not much is known of his beginnings. Any information would be helpful!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions