Classification: Query
Surnames: emerson, yates, robinson, and Porter
This post was deleted by the author on 29 Apr 2013 2:43PM GMT

Re: Rose cemetery, Lemonweir, Wi

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 1:25AM GMT
Edited: 27 Mar 2012 1:37AM GMT
Surnames: hammond, boyden
My HAMMOND and BOYDEN are buried there -- I got a cemetery listing at the court house several years ago. Good luck, it is a beautiful place, MaryinSD There is a complete listing on Find-A-Grave
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GScid=...

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 2:41PM GMT
Thanks for the response. I checked with the findagrave site and none of my relatives were listed. I have been to Rose cemetery as a child and have seen some of the grave markers for the Emerson's, so I know they are there. I will check at the court house to get a cemetery listing for Rose Cemetery. Thanks again.

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 2:46PM GMT
I also have HAMMOND buried there and they are not listed. Good luck, Mary

Posted: 5 Apr 2012 12:57AM GMT
Find a Grave does not have a complete listing. None of my relatives are listed there. I live 15 min away and will be going back within the next couple of weeks. If you would like I can take pictures of any grave stones I can find for you.

Posted: 5 Apr 2012 1:06PM GMT
Thank you for your kind offer, but I also will be going to Mauston and the Rose Cemetery soon and will search for grave stones as well as continuing my geneology research. I appreciate your offer and response.

Posted: 29 Apr 2013 1:58AM GMT
I have relative at Rose Cemetery. If you have not made the trip here yet. You should check out the Hatch public Library, the Geneolgy area, there is a lot of info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions